The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

Land Rover : LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 TVR 5L V8

Wish i could afford this :( :(

Watch the video hes linked at the bottom, sounds very nice, and goes like stink by the looks of it!

Looks and sounds sweeeeeeeet, A 200bhp shot of Nos, Is asking for trouble tho imo, Think id stick with the standard 300bhp that TVR engine kicks out :sneaky2::thumbup:

Im on my 3rd landy, they are awesome. im lucky that i have a plenty of places to dump chip around my way as it wont hold as much as my transit but it will go anywhere and at the moment its awesome in the snow and ice.

P1010880.jpg.a345adcb9ae803fe9432481c1056894e.jpg

Im on my 3rd landy, they are awesome. im lucky that i have a plenty of places to dump chip around my way as it wont hold as much as my transit but it will go anywhere and at the moment its awesome in the snow and ice.

Lovely motor there mate,well kitted out:thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Can I join your gang??:thumbup:

I bought Catman's 130 at the weekend, built a temporary chip box on Sunday, and started using it today proper.

The back end was sitting down a fair bit when loaded with chips, what ways are there to stop this happening? I have seen it ahs coil springs with another smaller spring inside this at the moment.

Where do you all get your spares and service items from - main dealers or off the internet?

Rgds...Al.

paddock spares or cradock spares are both good for parts cheap

to solve soft springs you can fit heavy duty springs fit internal springs as in the military vehicles or fit internal airbags

the last one is my favorite as you can adjust them depending on the weight your carrying