How many hours do you sleep?

Arran Turner

Get a rifle with a silencer and wait until she's asleep :-)

My cousin did that so he could wake up at first light and have a few Maggies and foxes. He "forgot" to put the silencer on one morning. She still hasn't forgiven him for making her jump out of bed at 4.30:lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I get about 3 hrs kip, can't seem to switch off. If I do get more that that I feel rough and wake up with a headache . Never use to be like this, use to sleep between 7 & 8 hrs.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I go to bed about 1 or 2. Get up at 7. No probs. If I go to bed earlier it's my old friend insomnia. I just can't get to sleep. Before anyone says it's habit I used to have a job which meant getting up at 4.30 every morning for 4 years. I never, ever got used to it. I was constantly knackered. Couldn't get to sleep until about 1 even if I was tired out.

What suits me at the mo is what I do. A kip at 5pm is ideal but usually not possible. We are all wired differently and I'm a little sick of the early nighters and their condescending superiority complex to be honest. I've had it all my life. Ooh, I'm in bed by 9 and up by 5 with the lark. Whatever. Good for you. If I'm in bed by 9 I'm bored until 1am and then knackered at 5.

• 1 month later...

i tend to want about 4-5 hours a night , if i sleep longer i feel worse than if i had not slept and end up with a head ache that fells like i drank a bottle of wild turkey to my self lol , as long as i get 23 hours kip im fine !! this is really useful in the winter months when we are regularly called out

Bed by midnight, read until my eyes close down.

Up at 6-6:30am

Sleep like a dog all weekend at the moment except for a bike ride perhaps.

When my wife eventually moves in I'm sure it will be different.:thumbup1:

Rumpy pumpy from 9pm until late, rumpy pumpy from 6-7am then rumpy pumpy 12:30-1pm then rumpy pumpy ALL weekend! and sleep...forget it!:lol:

Ty