Well that's another season over

Hodge

I'm a rugby fan and the actions from the winning and loosing supporters reaffirmed my dislike for many football players and supporters.

Players, - over paid, over egoed, uneducated actors.

Many supporters, - rude, uneducated, socially inadequate yobs!

Or am I being somewhat sensitive about the finger waving (v) antics, the swearing, and taunting displayed on the box.

I did not see anything like that when Leicester Tigers beat Scaracens......and you will not see it when Tigers meet Quins in the final either....

:congrats:

Sent from my Galaxy S2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a rugby fan and the actions from the winning and loosing supporters reaffirmed my dislike for many football players and supporters.

Or am I being somewhat sensitive about the finger waving (v) antics, the swearing, and taunting displayed on the box.

I did not see anything like that when Leicester Tigers beat Scaracens......and you will not see it when Tigers meet Quins in the final either....

Oh here we go, why is it Rugby fans have to go on and on about how well behaved everyone is? so what! football fans, like me, do not always go on about what a rubbish game rugby is, played by fatties who were not good enough for the school football team. you know why? because football is a better game. borne out by is world wide appeal. Whereas egg chasing is only played to any standard by 5 or 6 countries.

Ps well done City, real drama!

To be fair, even tho united are the better of the teams, city deserved to win it

Utter nonsense, I take it your a red, typical attitude, city have played better football all season.;)

Well said Pete .. Behavior of staff and players of recent ' old firm ' games totally unnacceptable imo and wouldn't be accepted in any other walk of life . The number of domestic violence incidents etc after these games is deplorable and a blight on our society .

I cant help but notice American sports , especially basketball where tough cities come together , supporters on the very edge of the court can enjoy watching their teams with not even a hint of bother .

Football , i dislike it with a passion now but i respect there are are good lads on here and thats their thing which is all good :001_smile:

I've had this sort of discussion many a time with various people, football lovers, rugby lovers, or haters of either.

I personally don't follow either sport, and probably never will. I find I've got a lot better things to do with my time, but that's just me.

I do see football as they are overpaid for what they do, I could kick a ball around for a few k a week. Easy.

I do see that rugby players have to work for there money aswell. But they also have to substitute there pay.

The violence has always been in football from its roots, the only difference is I would have thought that we are a more civil race now and should know when to keep it on a pitch not in the streets after.

One thing I have always argued with and that is that football should have a video ref. works in rugby every time when there is a disagreement between players or even ref.

Would put an end to a lot of foul plays or arguments about the game, looking back to the hand of god incident.

Honest post there Lee.

I don't follow the game like I used to, but it's good for the game that a 5th team have won the Prem 20 years after it started.

At the end of a long season the team that finishes top deserves to be there.

I thought we (Toon) were a better team than Utd. in '96, but after blowing a 12 point lead I guess we weren't after all.

I'd like to get Joey Barton to come and work for me for a few days.

I agree with some of what you have said. But I'm sure you have'nt forgotton the fake blood cheating scandel, which dogged Harlequin's a year or two back.