Well that's another season over

Hodge

Utter nonsense, I take it your a red, typical attitude, city have played better football all season.;)

Man City deserved the win even though I'm Stoke City I can't be doing with the Man U Fans .

This pic is for Bolam me and my lads at the Strawberry pub when Stoke got beat by the toon . Absolute cracking day we lost but the banter in that pub was harsh / funny and the toon lads made it a worthwhile good trip :thumbup:

Although my lads where embarrassed lol .

IMG_3313.jpg.5c36116f7dd3dfd0764f60b6a7b21305.jpg

Edited by White Noise

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha, belting pic Paul, fair play to your lads!

I've done myself some liver damage in there over the years.

Honestly Mark what a belting day . No trouble just good banter all day . We even got in shearer's bar lol . Much to the disgust of the locals :lol:

Aye liver damage is easily done in there as the crack is mint ; )

I agree with some of what you have said. But I'm sure you have'nt forgotton the fake blood cheating scandel, which dogged Harlequin's a year or two back.

Oh, I surely do...Dean Richards had an incredible career at Leicester Tigers, and was a Traffic cop in his spare time too. He did well for England and has suffered his 3 year ban with dignity and will start a fresh for Newcastle now. I wish him well...The game suffered and people were punished nd the rules changed.

I really don't get how people get so passionate and territorial about a team made up of mostly foreigners or people from all over the country :confused1:

When clubs were made up of local players I can see that there would be pride in your town doing well.

But know its just down to cash, the deepest pockets buy the best players and there for have a much better chance of doing well.

I can understand people enjoying the game and appreciating the skill of those involved, but all this emotion and pride??:confused1: I could not muster up any pride for the fact that some rich foreigner decided to pump money into some club or other, or pride in the fact that some foreigner who's behaviour is generally appalling can kick a ball very well.

But hey thats just :001_smile:

Also why was Joey Barton not arrested as he left the pitch??????

Football is more exciting, skilful and athletic than ever before. Plus lets remember all these

"foreigners" who play in England pay income tax on the money that they earn. Money that often comes outside the uk (saudi oil money or Russian oil money or even Indian chicken money!) pumping millions weekly into the exchequer.