Show us your website!

button1803

Wow, there are some really good websites on this thread.

I have just agreed to spend rather a lot of cash on my new website, you now have me wondering if I should be doing it myself!

But it is fine having a great looking website, but its no good if it does not rate in the search engines. My SEO consultant sends me newsletters with helpful tips to optimise SEO. Most of them include words I do not understand, but these are just a few of the easy ones.

Link it to as many associated sites as possible, including the free directories. Apparently Google rates sites higher according to the number of legitimate 'backlinks'.

The more pages you have the better, and make sure your content of each page includes your keywords as many times as possible, as long as the content reads correctly. Words included out of context will get the site lower on the rankings.

And, very importantly, for 2015, Google will check that the site is mobile friendly, if it is not then it will be demoted by Google.

This link can be used to test your sites.

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

Wow, there are some really good websites on this thread.

I have just agreed to spend rather a lot of cash on my new website, you now have me wondering if I should be doing it myself!

But it is fine having a great looking website, but its no good if it does not rate in the search engines. My SEO consultant sends me newsletters with helpful tips to optimise SEO. Most of them include words I do not understand, but these are just a few of the easy ones.

Link it to as many associated sites as possible, including the free directories. Apparently Google rates sites higher according to the number of legitimate 'backlinks'.

The more pages you have the better, and make sure your content of each page includes your keywords as many times as possible, as long as the content reads correctly. Words included out of context will get the site lower on the rankings.

And, very importantly, for 2015, Google will check that the site is mobile friendly, if it is not then it will be demoted by Google.

This link can be used to test your sites.

https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

Yeh mines mobile friendly! Gonna get my web designer to do more work on mine this year as I have a big bounce rate!

• 1 month later...
Take a look at our website in our signature please and leave feed back

Like the website very nice pics etc just one thing I noticed on logs page was this

Deliveries are free of charge within a 15 miile radius of HR4 8EY for a small additional charge

All in all a very nice job though

Take a look at our website in our signature please and leave feed back

quite a stylish website, looks classy, not cobbled together. Only thing the bit on ash dieback - seemed a bit alarmist, sure maybe it will result in 90% death of all uk ash, but this is such a complex process, even the full time research biologists probably don't really know at the moment. Why commit to such an exact prediction?

You have 'If you believe you have a case of ash die back on your property please contact us so we can take the relents steps to try and slow the spread'

relents to relevant