The I can't believe it thread......

MikeTM150

i carnt understand how someone this gormless, has managed to work himself up to enable themselves to afford a brand new tractor, all at the tender age of 22, i mean good luck to the lad splashing out and having the guts to do it and make a go of it, but come on, why revert to being a plank on the side, if he's already had one kicking, i can see plenty more heading his way.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thought i'd give you the next funny turn of events, he turned up monday morning expecting to work. Walked in workshop complaining that his phone had been ringing all night with dodgy people wanting things (i'll leave the rest to your imagination). I suggested that must be annoying having people ring you at all times of the night, at which point he turns purple in the face.

I gave all the other lads their to do list, and when he was left standing on his own he just said 'well i guess you found and out and i'm guessing I no longer get any work from you?' to which the reply was 'very perceptive, perhaps you should have used that before you started the prank calls' to which he replied ' you can't just sack me, how am i going to pay for the tractor?' reply ' oh well not my problem lad!'

At which point he jumped in his fendt and drove out like he had a firebomb up his arse, recieved a letter this morning from some solicitor, stating it was unfair dismissal........ i think he forgot to tell them he was a self-employed owner driver.

Well thought i'd give you the next funny turn of events, he turned up monday morning expecting to work. Walked in workshop complaining that his phone had been ringing all night with dodgy people wanting things (i'll leave the rest to your imagination). I suggested that must be annoying having people ring you at all times of the night, at which point he turns purple in the face.

I gave all the other lads their to do list, and when he was left standing on his own he just said 'well i guess you found and out and i'm guessing I no longer get any work from you?' to which the reply was 'very perceptive, perhaps you should have used that before you started the prank calls' to which he replied ' you can't just sack me, how am i going to pay for the tractor?' reply ' oh well not my problem lad!'

At which point he jumped in his fendt and drove out like he had a firebomb up his arse, recieved a letter this morning from some solicitor, stating it was unfair dismissal........ i think he forgot to tell them he was a self-employed owner driver.

Haha quality!! Least he came unstuck eventually

I'd be the first as a boss to want to be included in practical jokes (of the harmless variety). It's part of having broad shoulders. In truth I think it makes you feel as though you are part of the team.

This action by your rogue subbie is spiteful and nasty. Not acceptable in anyones books. What though is he doing up at 3am on a regular basis.

Word of warning- watch this guy, he may not be finished yet and when he can't make a payment on his tractor will want to blame someone.

I'm sure you'll cope

Thats a great result - looks like he's knackered. I agree with the lock changing idea though, a few years back in Worthing a company chucked out someone for incompetence and two nights later their main building at the yard burned down with a 6 figure loss of equipment. There are some right evil little sh@ts out there.

So - never employ Mario Balotelli again.