Practical Jokes

Jonesie

What practical jokes have you played or fallen for at work, hopefully you guys can give me some new ones.

Right I'll start the ball rolling.

1. Eggs inside work boots

2. Soak cardboard in 2 stroke set fire to it and slide under toilet door while someones taking a dump.

3. Sandpaper slid inside a doughnut

4. Crack an egg in someones tea, it stays in the bottom and poaches then hits them in the face on that last mouthfull.

5.Stink bomb under clutch pedal.

Five to start got a couple of crackers for later.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a little grease smear it on the earmuff then using a brush paint carbon out of an exhaust onto the greased part then when it is worn it leaves some massive black rings around the ears

works on headbands too

as does fiery jack

Mine are a little bit different. :blushing:

My mother went to the solicitors quite some time back, she decided to have a fag in the waiting room which was full of people and got a box of matches out to light her cig, I had filled the matchbox with beetles and spiders.

I also put two magpies in my sock draw in my bedroom so when she went to put my socks in these two maggies flew out.

I were a right little barsteward when I was little

Few years back , we were working in an old allotments, my groundie was dragging some bash out, while he was away I got a handful of blackberry's squished them onto my forearm and held my 020 onto it and came staggering out, the look on his face was priceless!!!

I've had the pleasure of working in a company that had no probs with "Non-PC" behaviour:

Strapping your work mate to an office chair, wheeling him over to the phone, strapping the handset in place and then pick someone to ring - the boss was a favourite.

Gaffa taping a broom handle thru your coat sleeves and put them in a room with narrow doors with self closers and low handles.

Get in their car and unbolt the drivers seat - best done in a large car park.

Firey jack fed into their haemorrhoid cream:scared1:

and for the extreme amongst you -

Stage explosive in the toilet wired to go off when the door is opened.

Happy days:closedeyes:

Take a can of shaving foam - freeze for 24 hours. Then carefully cut away the aerosol can to leave a solid block of frozen shaving foam.

Chuck in to a mate's car on a hot summers day, and hey presto, you have a car totally full of foam!

Ahahahahaha... thats brilliant. must try it.