One reason I use Aspen

GardenKit

But I still reckon you've been done. Time to source a different Aspen dealer me thinks.

Isn't my normal dealer; just needed a can today and that was the only dealer anywhere near where I was working.

Leicestershire doesn't seem to have many dealers, maybe that's why the price was ridiculous...

:001_rolleyes:

NEW DEALERS

Frank Nicol Farm & Garden

Strathpeffer Road

Dingwall

Ross-Shire

Scotland

IV15 9QF

01349 863854

...................................................................................................

Abergele Mowers

Pen-Y- Bont Stores

Llanfairtalhaiarn

Abergele

Conwy

Wales

LL22 8YT

01349 863854

The petition to remove the Road Fuel Duty from Aspen is gaining signatures very slowly.

This surprises me, as if it were to happen the price of a 5litre can would fall by £2.90 making it only around £16.00.

So come on guys, if you have not yet signed it please do so, its really easy to do. Just visit https://www.change.org/p/government-uk-abolish-road-fuel-duty-on-garden-power-tool-specific-alkylate-petrols-designed-to-protect-users-from-harmful-emissions?recruiter=92753060&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

The petition needs just under 10000 signatures.

There are around 20000 arbtalk members.

Arbtalk could do this on their own, we have already proved that we can do great things when we all pull together.

The petition to remove the Road Fuel Duty from Aspen is gaining signatures very slowly.

This surprises me, as if it were to happen the price of a 5litre can would fall by £2.90 making it only around £16.00.

So come on guys, if you have not yet signed it please do so, its really easy to do. Just visit https://www.change.org/p/government-uk-abolish-road-fuel-duty-on-garden-power-tool-specific-alkylate-petrols-designed-to-protect-users-from-harmful-emissions?recruiter=92753060&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

The petition needs just under 10000 signatures.

There are around 20000 arbtalk members.

Arbtalk could do this on their own, we have already proved that we can do great things when we all pull together.

But sadly apathy will reign supreme and only those that use Aspen or would like to will sign.

But sadly apathy will reign supreme and only those that use Aspen or would like to will sign.

I suspect you may be right Rigger, but it will not hurt anyone to sign it even if they have no intention of using Aspen at the moment, the time may come when they will.

In a few years, when the Ethanol in pump fuel exceeds 10% there will be little choice but to use an Alkylate fuel as most of todays saws will simply destroy themselves on pump fuel.

Let us pull together to get the tax removed now.

I suspect you may be right Rigger, but it will not hurt anyone to sign it even if they have no intention of using Aspen at the moment, the time may come when they will.

In a few years, when the Ethanol in pump fuel exceeds 10% there will be little choice but to use an Alkylate fuel as most of todays saws will simply destroy themselves on pump fuel.

Let us pull together to get the tax removed now.

On the strength of this post I've just signed the petition.

I think the price of Aspen (even without the tax) is expensive for someone using (x) litres per day. Saying that I'm going to start using it in my saw, strimmer etc. As they are occasional/domestic use only.