If you dont ask ?????

predator

If you dont ask you dont get etc

i hope you dont mine me asking but has anyone got a pair of size 10/10.5 work boots to protect my feet when sawing up my logs as i,am skint at the moment not much work my marriage after 18 years on the rocks and my daughter is at uni and just got her first car and me living on my own now after a bad breakdown depression etc & bills bills and more bills etc

but life goes on and have to pick myself up dust myself down and carry on for my childrens sake etc

back to the boots anyway i dont know how or when but noticed my right wellie has a chain strike on the front now and didnt even know it:thumbdown:. So its brought me down to earth a bit not to get in the line of my chainsaw ever again and have been looking around ebay etc but i,ve just no funds to buy new boots to use every now n then and the secondhand boots are out my reach too etc

i would be very very greatful to any one who could sell me a pair of boots to protect my feet etc that you dont use anymore i would be most greatful

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont ask you dont get etc

i hope you dont mine me asking but has anyone got a pair of size 10/10.5 work boots to protect my feet when sawing up my logs as i,am skint at the moment not much work my marriage after 18 years on the rocks and my daughter is at uni and just got her first car and me living on my own now after a bad breakdown depression etc & bills bills and more bills etc

but life goes on and have to pick myself up dust myself down and carry on for my childrens sake etc

back to the boots anyway i dont know how or when but noticed my right wellie has a chain strike on the front now and didnt even know it:thumbdown:. So its brought me down to earth a bit not to get in the line of my chainsaw ever again and have been looking around ebay etc but i,ve just no funds to buy new boots to use every now n then and the secondhand boots are out my reach too etc

i would be very very greatful to any one who could sell me a pair of boots to protect my feet etc that you dont use anymore i would be most greatful

Sorry about the marriage mate and the chain strike on the wellys you must be gutted, id like to help out but i only where trainers when cutting and up trees, keeps you on your toes a bit , but good luck with the search, try ebay.:thumbup1:

Are the Stihl wellies out of budget too

Stihl Special chainsaw wellington | F R Jones and Son

I think steel toe cap boots would be your best second option Sorry i carnt offer a pair of boots for you plus im only a size 8

thanks for the link

Our price: £59.59 (VAT exempt) why no vat etc too" ???. To be honest i,ve only worn my wellies cos i got no boots and end up with the bottom of my legs wet with sweat and there heavy clumbsy on mi feet too thats why iam after some boots and the ones i watch on egay go for mad money then postage ontop etc so just thought i would ask amongst friends for a lift in my quest for my foot protection a even got my eyes on rigger boots but the backs collapse on them i was told not to bother as they can be hevy in wet not waterproof n just become a soggy boot i will get sorted one day but no way would i use a chainsaw in trainers as stated in one of the posts thats just mad

i got a friend who was given a job to do using a chainsaw and as a novice only used a petrol disc cutter in the past etc he had his foot under in line with chainbar where he was cutting up fallen tree on the ground and dabbed the chain across the top of his foot after cutting though a branch and he almost severed half the end off his foot toes n all bone tendons the lot was off work 9 months on crutches etc not nice at all. His foots buggered now in later life etc walks with a stick now

Sorry about the marriage mate and the chain strike on the wellys you must be gutted, id like to help out but i only where trainers when cutting and up trees, keeps you on your toes a bit , but good luck with the search, try ebay.:thumbup1:

hey thanks for that

bbut got my little dog for company he never leaves my side andcan take a telling off then2 mins later iam forgiven lol My yougest daugter visitsme last night too" love her to bits poor girls torn i can see it in here eyes here family torn apart etc it breaks my heart seeing her cry when she leaves the house she was brought up in

i just try and do things to keep my mind off everything etc down on the plot my friend lets me use for my woodstore its nice and quiet dow there in there fresh air does me good chopping splitting my logs for next year thats if i have a house to burn the logs in lol life eh" can be poo at times i,ve worked all my life dept free morgage paid up etc and stand to loose it all through no fault of mine my missus of 18 year was monkeying around with my so called best mate its almost killed me to be honest i was phisically sick when i ound out etc and now down to scrounging a pair off used boots lol when i,am asked are you ok i say yes fine thanks but inside i,am empty and numb you just have to get on there are days were i feel whats the point etc to carrie on in life then think back i need a pair of boots lol chin up theres loads worse of than me at least i got my health i know my mental health aint good but hope one day i can start to get my life back on track and not typing on my laptop at silly o clock in the morning because i cant sleep etc

i hope one day to get my head straight n not scrimp n save to get by oh and buy myself a good pair of boots lol thanks for listening too lads it helps me to talk about it

Now this is what makes me change my mind about the human race being a bunch of you know what's.

When someone needs something and is in a bad way in a bad place there ARE people out there that will help.

I only have one pair, would send you some if I had them but I'm a size 13 so they would be a bit big.

Hope you get thro it all ok.

Best place to talk to people tho as you don't have to see them face to face, something I find hard when it involves something personal or emotional.