If you dont ask ?????

predator

I hope you don't use happy pills and a saw at the sam time.........

Life goes on Lee.....you're not even supposed to drive on diazepam. I've taken it on numerous occassions the past few years for neck problems. Its the only thing that helps when it flares up bad. I dont personally have any side effects from it but thats not to say its the same for everyone...just be aware!

On the plus side, the diazepam will really help with your shoulder injury.

Also a big :thumbup: to everyone offering their boots to help out a fellow member in need

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Predator,

A few years ago I went through a really difficult period which overwhelmed me. I saw a counsellor for quite a while and have to say that was far far better than any pills/tablets.

I think the main thing for me was realising that I could talk in absolute confidence about things I have never voiced with friends or family. There may well be tears and further struggles along the way during the sessions, but quite literally let it all out and get it all off your chest.

I hope you can find the strength to deal with your current situation.

Hi mate, I appreciate times are hard, but would strongly advise against the pills. Especially diazepam or any other benzo. Counseling of some sort plus the support of friends will so much more! I can say from bitter personal experience how bad withdrawal and addiction to them can be. My wife has had many problems over the last ten years, culminating in a bad addiction to the benzos, which she is now off, and hasn't been on any happy pills for three years, and its the best she's been mentally since her teenage years. If you do some research on the diazepam before taking it you would be doing yourself a big favour. If you do take it please,please don't up the dose, and quit it ASAP. We found most doctors are hideously unaware of how addictive it is, ie, worse than heroin or nicotine. Also it will change who you are, especially when you quit it, and can cause panic attacks when you stop taking even small amounts. I don't want to scare mongor, but think docs only tell the pros when there are many cons. Be aware and be careful, you'll get through this with or without them... chin up eh :thumbup:

I hope you don't use happy pills and a saw at the sam time.........

good thinking i had,nt planned to go on a bender with my saw its so i can switch my head off as my brain is producing to much chemical forgot the name but even though i,am tired exhusted etc mind and body i,ve got a very bad memory and forget an awful lot of stuff so if i owe you money lol tuff :001_tongue: even know i,ve taken one sleeper and a dazzle drop inc a citropram and bedranol and still not tired out i even try walking etc

ps also after seeing my doctor and i dont understand why but sat on carpark in my jeep and broke my heart and hav,nt a clue why feels odd a grown man breaking down for nothing no reason etc very odd feeling like this

good thinking i had,nt planned to go on a bender with my saw its so i can switch my head off as my brain is producing to much chemical forgot the name but even though i,am tired exhusted etc mind and body i,ve got a very bad memory and forget an awful lot of stuff so if i owe you money lol tuff :001_tongue: even know i,ve taken one sleeper and a dazzle drop inc a citropram and bedranol and still not tired out i even try walking etc

ps also after seeing my doctor and i dont understand why but sat on carpark in my jeep and broke my heart and hav,nt a clue why feels odd a grown man breaking down for nothing no reason etc very odd feeling like this

Hey,breaking down in your jeep is a good thing mate,you have to let the pain out,& that is doing it.

Its not feeling sorry for yourself,its clearing out the overload of emotion,dont matter if you cry,howl at the moon,or piss on your feet,it will help clear your mind. So good on you!

Allright Predator

What has been said about benzo's is all true its awful stuff and the Docs really don't seem to realize how bad it is it will alter your personality and after regular use can be very very hard to get off problems including fits and panic attacks and sleep deprivation. I had a huge problem with them in my early twenty s and it took me a decade to get over so i would hate to see someone else caught by it. Anyway thats my two pence worth did you get sorted with boots as ive found my old one there a 10. 5 so if youneed them let us know all the best

Mike:001_smile: