If you dont ask ?????

predator

i,am stuck for words for your kindness i,am so very very greatful to everyone you should be proud of yourselves to help me like this and would try in return to help anyway i can in future i,am just having a bad run of luck at the moment and my passion for life outdoors being around otherpeople etc is a world away at times all i want is be left alone and would love a full night of sleep too i,am going to my doctors in morning again to try and get him to help me instead of feeding me happy pills all the time as its not for me but if i dont take them i end up hiding away from people as i get so frustrated at times i think it just anger boiling inside me and feel like i,am going to explode my heart rate goes through the roof at times and have to take betablockers t control it i feel shite one moment and hypo the next etc right down to grinding my teeth so bad i,ve snapped/smashed 3 with all the stress and lost loads of weight too

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you refuse the pills he has no choice but to set you up with a councillor. Had to see one a few years ago when I got out the army, helped me more than any pill could, just getting things off your chest helps a hell of a lot, it's hard to explain the relief that comes from talking to a councillor it just makes you calm and not sure how this is going to sound but my chest felt lighter and my lungs felt clear!!!! It's hard to explain unless you go through it yourself.

Really push for the councillor.

If you refuse the pills he has no choice but to set you up with a councillor. Had to see one a few years ago when I got out the army, helped me more than any pill could, just getting things off your chest helps a hell of a lot, it's hard to explain the relief that comes from talking to a councillor it just makes you calm and not sure how this is going to sound but my chest felt lighter and my lungs felt clear!!!! It's hard to explain unless you go through it yourself.

Really push for the councillor.

i know what you mean as i feel like as though i,ve got a belt round my chest of like somones sat on it and cant breath at times and my head feels like its pumping etc and also cant concentrate at all as though no interest in anything at times very forgetful too i feel like i,am not incontrol anymore some days if i was a horse i would be shot i guess its good to actually talk about it out in the open instead of saying yes iam ok thanks etc when i actually feel like exploding and telling everyone to cock off etc and leave me alone as somthing small and unimportant is a massive issue to me at times i feel out of control etc

thanks for listening lads you have been very understanding etc thankyou from the bottom of my heart

Don't worry about it, I tell people to ef off all the time it makes me feel better or non of your Buisness is good.

You said exactly what I wanted to say in one just you could say it better than me, lol.

I'm still forgetful now but I think that's just me :biggrin:

See if you can persuade doc to get you acupuncture ( my spelling sucks), i have had it many times for my back and its never failed to make me want to sleep, i used to get it around 6pm, go home and have a meal and a beer and sleep like a baby for 12 hrs.

Spoken to lots of people who have had it for many issues and sleep seems to be a common theme.

I,AM VERY HUMBLED THE WAY YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO MY POST IN FACT VERY SUPPRISED THAT ITS JUST NOT ME AND PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE ETC

i have now got on the list for counciling and in the meantime been given diazapham for 2 weeks to relax me and also i,ve a twisted muscle in the top of my shoulders so going for some of that there fizzy,o stuff too my counciling is for depression and anger control ????????????? search me not a clue what i have to do etc

As for some boots to keep my feet safe i,am very very greatful thanks from the bottom of my heart for your kind words