Why dont you post on ARBTALK so much any more ?

eggsarascal

I seem to remember getting flamed by a member called wired for smoke who had recently joined. Totally uncalled for ignorant rank came back. I think this was your previous screen name ? . You wont remember it because I simply dont reply to people like that. I think you reap what you sow in life and on here.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steve, you have and run the best forum ive ever had the pleasure of being on, its why I stick around and why I put in the time and effort I do to contribute.

I can be a bit sensitive at times (no S... sherlock:lol:) but that just means if it was as bad as all that I wouldnt give this place the time of day:thumbup:

Arbtalk will give you what you put into it, that includes the friendships you build within it, its down to the individual to make the best of it and when you do choose to make the best of it arbtalk is so much more than just a forum.

Arbtalk is an amazing and priceless way to communicate with fellow arbs, learn stuff and make great friends.

anyone who cant see that or get that out of it needs to take a look inside themselves.:001_smile:

Great post!!! Could not put it better !

i love arb talk ,i try to use it with light hart in mind ,alot of the same old stuff comes up with new comers ,i just like to shere pics etc for others to enjoy and comment on ,and genneral chit chat its a great forum all the same and has some excelent members ,it can get a little daft from time to time but just like most things i supose