Conscious of your image?

Andy Collins

Barstewards !!! :scared1:

I'd better get the 060 out and fell something across the openings just incase

No need for that, at the "Republic of Saddleworth" end we have installed gates. They were opened recently to allow some asylum seekers, who made the arduous journey from the outskirts of Leeds into the promised land.

om28.jpg

Andy

Edited by treequip
img tags

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember being a young student walking around with my harness on in the cafe thinking I look the mutts nuts and trying to impress the horsey girls. It doesn't look quite as cool when you get your side D's caught in a chair and stack it on the floor...:blushing::blushing:

I can remember being a young student walking around with my harness on in the cafe thinking I look the mutts nuts and trying to impress the horsey girls. It doesn't look quite as cool when you get your side D's caught in a chair and stack it on the floor...:blushing::blushing:

:lol:

I always make sure I leave for work with clean underwear on. Just incase!:001_tongue:

I have 5 pairs of ppe trousers which I iron and hang on a Sunday afternoon for the week ahead.

When are these morons gonna make a lid that does'nt mess up your do!

Always keep a bottle of Old Spice in the glove box.

I wear my harness whenever I walk down the high street and my rope coiled over the shoulder.

Its important that karabiners clank and jangle as you go.

Lookin good...:001_cool:

Ever since I started this job, I've wondered why many arbies think its cool to wander around on site, in the supermarket, and even the local pub, with chainsaw trousers so tattered and torn that they can barely keep their balls from falling out! Is this the kind of image you wish to show the general public, esp when they are proudly wearing your corporate logo? Ok so many might say that they are work clothes, so what does it matter anyway, and they are expensive to replace regularly, but what price your business name, or doesnt it matter in the grand scheme of things?

Whats the matter Andy having a job prizing out a few quid from your wallet for some new trousers.........:001_tt1:

Edited by Lee Winger

I have 06 Disco 3 and a "P" reg Alfa clover leaf, I can never make up my mind which to go in when quoting?

Does the Disco make me look successful and thus good at the job? or expensive?

Does the Alfa make me look like I'm struggling to make a do? or modestly priced?