Rope Wrench feedback

The mark 2 :biggrin:

Tether is made from a rock empire 1.3cm x 31cm dyneema sling, wrapped with some tape and 2 layers of shrink.

The OP sets instantly on the edelrid static, far better than the beeline.

Sexy black Pinto should be more gentle on the hitch cord but I'm going to keep my eye out for a wider oval crab. Anyone know of one? The rock-o is slightly wider than the dmm oval.

Looking forward to trying it proper! :thumbup:

image.jpg.272a9bbb643f11d510a3379a4b1b0911.jpg

Try the ISC fixe. It has narrower side plates Also some of the larger biners or the hms biner allows a little more room. Looking good!

Thanks Kevin :biggrin:

I used the isc fixe in the mk1. Was fractionally narrower but the edges if the plates were sharper and old mill rightly suggested more likely to rub.... I have a screw gate Boa in my box somewhere, will try that. Do like the oval ones though :biggrin:

I really like this fixed plate pulley set up over the hitch climber in the wrench. These sling based tethers are so cheap and easy to make and rock hard :thumbup: