Sleep

Big J

Don't drink coffee or coke or eat cheese after 7pm. Diet is a major factor. Stress don't help either,read in bed to take your mind off things. Seems to work with me. Zzzzz

i eat anything anytime (maybe why iam 22 stone)but come 10 iam looking for the bed and up at 5ish for a fag and coffee:001_smile:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big j i have just been diagnoesid with sleep Apnoea . im healthy fit and graft all day in the fresh air eat good food and sleep 7 /8 hours but when i get up im still tired can sleep any where all day cant consentrat lathargic snoore and just fell crap it's been creeping up for about 5 years . it is a lack of recharge sleep do to not enough air geting into the body , so i now sleep with with a small machine forcing air into my lungs , iv'e been on it a week and i feel a lot better already google it and have a read it is common but people dont realise they have a condition.

Big j i have just been diagnoesid with sleep Apnoea . im healthy fit and graft all day in the fresh air eat good food and sleep 7 /8 hours but when i get up im still tired can sleep any where all day cant consentrat lathargic snoore and just fell crap it's been creeping up for about 5 years . it is a lack of recharge sleep do to not enough air geting into the body , so i now sleep with with a small machine forcing air into my lungs , iv'e been on it a week and i feel a lot better already google it and have a read it is common but people dont realise they have a condition.

can be very dangerous that if you do a lot of driving. It can cause you to fall asleep at the wheel so be careful and dont drive on your own.