Its all kicking off at dale farm!!

Pete Hart

I

I have brought up today that I feel some people get away with saying more than others.

Don't feel that's complaining merely making a point.

Never said once that the forums not run well nor that you have easy job running it.

I will remember in the future to keep those kind of comments to myself, in fear of ruffling the moderators feathers.

Sent from my aye phone using Tapatalk

I don't agree with the above. I find the arbtalk forum to be very fair in the way it is moderated and run. Nobody gets special favours. If you have any examples of the above then have you brought these examples to the moderators attention?

If you're going to make points like this you need some form of evidence and examples to back it up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all human beings, Axe murderers, psycopaths, mad dictators, bankers, child molestors, the full spectrum are all human.

However the individuals or groups behavouir dictates how they are regarded by the greater community.

I would very reasonably believe that the so called "travellers" appear to regard themselves as above the law, whilst preying on mostly decent, mostly law abiding, mostly tax paying citizens, preferably the older & more vunerable the better, and yes I could name two older people in the local Community so preyed apon.

And yes, I am aware there are dodgy locals as well.

I do appreciate that there will be some decent ones among them , but unfortunately the general "traveller" image is well deserved, and yes, they are not wanted in their "homeland" either, one wonders why?

PS

I witnessed 3 of them (=travellers) abuse a waitress in a motorway burger place in the middle of the afternoon, then by climbing over tables to be disruptive as possible, left without paying.

I have never witnessed such behaviour from any other group.

:thumbup:

Those claims are (as of yet) unfounded, I do agree with his earlier point about inequality though. Though this is more of a problem of society itself rather than Arbtalk I think.

It is a bit odd that when someone has been burgled/robbed there's plenty of suggestions that it was probably travellers but if someone were to say "it was probably black dudes" or even " must be the Bangladeshi's again" all PC hell would break loose.

Just to clarify: the " "-ed statements are examples only, not my views on the world:001_smile:

the police seem to be scared of them, they shouldnt be on that green belt land thats on so they should be moved on but who knows where they will go next, the problem is when people say "leave them alone blah blah blah" if that many travellers pulled up in a field directly behind your house, you're telling me you wouldnt mind them being there?