What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Get a pre 2007/8 ms440 if you can they are slightly different/better.
[emoji106]

Was jesting Rough, pulling Spuds leg cos hes had a non respectful and non compliant customer that hasnt fulfilled his requests.
I am genuinely on the lookout for a 046/MS460 though, not bothered if its a non runner or owt, just as long as its complete. [emoji6] anyone [emoji51]
  • Like 1

And the mods begin....

I have a cute little Echo CS390ESX, a rebadged Shindaiwa CS390SX, really. One of the main points folks like Mitch Weba had with it's bigger brother when he did mods on the 500 and 501 and 490's is the air flow. So I cut up the screen in the carb and poked holes in the lid so it can get air. Then added another hole in da muffleurrrz. Just work yer average joe could do to improve their Echo. Has a bit better response and power now.

168867454.FcSrK0Ed.jpg

168867453.GqK94ebq.jpg

168812832.4dSoerNQ.jpg

168812831.uJPuEm0h.jpg

Edited by wyk
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Ratman said:

Was jesting Rough, pulling Spuds leg cos hes had a non respectful and non compliant customer that hasnt fulfilled his requests.
I am genuinely on the lookout for a 046/MS460 though, not bothered if its a non runner or owt, just as long as its complete. emoji6.png anyone emoji51.png

IIRC there was a tidy 460 on Gumtree last night

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ratman said:

I am genuinely on the lookout for a 046/MS460 though, not bothered if its a non runner or owt, just as long as its complete. emoji6.png anyone emoji51.png

I,ve got a very tidy 046 but i think it would have to be a very generous offer to get me to part with it i reckon

• Like 1

Whats is always on the bench it anymore it seems, stihls. 026 036 066 028. I call them pull on stihls anymore.

Get a kick out of them when I walk over and fire up one of my poulans setting on the shelf for them. 1 pull cold start one time.  ??. Tell them if my freaking poulans started like their stuff I would be pizzed.

s066028.jpg