ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

2 hours ago, Doug Tait said:

Lovely spud, be good to see Isla's progress.

Took purdey back this evening and took Isla along as well she been made a fuss of by every one but she don't half keep an eye on me, I walked across the garden with Jamie (the vets husband) and Isla wernt long before she came scampering across the lawn, I will post on her progress which I don't think will be slow, she a very bright pup,, 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been stepping up things with Kira.  She getting bigger, as they do!

Got hold of a Moose leg from a hunter friend and have been setting trails in the woods next to my house.  She has found it every time.  Got the missus to set one in the dog park and and her at it.  She found that as well.

happy pup.

IMG_7432.thumb.jpeg.e2f09411a8c2b028af66a3be31aaa725.jpeg

IMG_7435.thumb.jpeg.60c62664ea209e187b1167aed271dece.jpeg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where the last 2 wk have gone ?? It's been busy here trying to keep up with Isla who seems to be a lot faster than I am,, however all is going well with her now sitting and waiting to be told to get her tea,, she is retrieve mad  and she has cottoned very quickly to a bunch of keys rattling in the door lock, she just comes running and sits waiting to go out,, she been very quiet at nights, but last wk end we had Purdey here from Friday to Monday and all they did was fight and squabble sat and sun hence my lawn looked like it had been ploughed, Monday we was out shooting Isla in car and purdey in the hide abd a good day all round fur all of us,, 

20230827_185517.jpg

20230827_163938.jpg

20230828_155323.jpg

20230828_175617.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/12/2022 at 21:06, AHPP said:

On the dog market, I had a look online earlier and the very obvious thing has very obviously happened. Loads of dogs at a fraction of the prices they've been for the last three years. People fed up with coming back from work to piss and destruction left by hastily bought and poorly maintained mutts.

Where are these cheap dogs you speak of? 

There is a lot of pups for sale at the moment that people cant get a sale for, as you will know i just bought another black lab pup, ok it wernt cheap but she was what i was looking for, to find a litter of black lab pups that are well bred and from good trialing working lines seems near on impossible ATM, if i had wanted a fox red one, there seems to be 100s of them and they are not selling ? i believe springers are the same and as for other breeds i aint to sure but there seems a massive glut of pups ATM,,