Jokes???

brownie1964

The wench came around the other night, complaining of a terrible day at work and she needed consoling. I smacked her with the XBox.

I took her to hospital the other night with a black eye and a broken nose. The Doctor asked what had happened, I told him that she asked me for decking on the patio, so I did.

The wench came around the other night, complaining of a terrible day at work and she needed consoling. I smacked her with the XBox.

I took her to hospital the other night with a black eye and a broken nose. The Doctor asked what had happened, I told him that she asked me for decking on the patio, so I did.

nearly lashed me pants at this .................frofl

St. Peter comes rushing in to heaven.

"God, there's 200 pikeys outside the pearly gates demanding entrance!"

God thinks for a moment.

"I'm not having 200 in here, but they're not all bad. Go outside and tell them 20 can come in."

St. Peter goes out to break the news but comes rushing back in -

"They've gone!"

God says -

"The pikeys?"

"No" says St. Peter "The f***ing gates!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No I don't, that is why they got deleted without being passed on - no matter what I think of the person concerned. But you do raise a good point, what is funny and a subject that no one feels offended by.