Which Arb phone

Dean Lofthouse

My nokia N96 has withstood 3 falls from about 30ft and pockets full of sawdust and shavings for 14 months now.

I am due for upgrade in two weeks and was considering N97

I think the camera is most important for me and dustproofiness

Everyone I know has jumped on the iphone sheep truck

N97 or Iphone or other

(dont like blackberry, they dont look very robust or dust proof )

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive Iphone convert here.

Always thought it was a poncey poseurs phone, but with the screenguard on and a decent cover its excellent. Great camera and vids as well.

I eventually sussed out that so many people are getting them because they are so damn good.

Also some really useful apps, Dean you can even download a spirit level app for checking hinges!

My mrs has had the new samsung one for a couple of months now, Cant remember the model number, The camera is awesome, Best camera on a phone ive ever seen, 12mp and it records in HD too, You can even record in slow motion, for all the stunt fells :thumbup: Its a quality phone, You can get a load of apps too like the iphone and its touch screen.

Ill still be getting an iphone tho, Purely for the games :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Well im not gonna change your mind Dean but my solid extreme is still here in one piece, was playing music from it last night in the bath, someone called it vibrated off and fell in, after a feel around i found it and answered it :thumbup: I cannot recommend it enough, can be had for £80 nowadays, the likes of the N97 / Blackberry / I-Phone all may be bells and whistles but i know id destroy one if i owned one, at the end of the day i can make a phone call off mine, it's all i need it for. Maybe im accident prone, who knows. Stick with what you know!!! :thumbup1:

Dan

Haha Random, I am due an upgrade in 2 weeks aswell. For the last month I have had tunnel vision, Iphone, Iphone, Iphone. However, I too dismantle phones with great regularity. I normally end my contract with some crappy £20 pay as you go phone with my sim card in it. What to do????