Try Aspen fuel in your business with our money back gaurantee

Aspen@AAOIL

10 minutes ago, petercb said:

Do Aspen inform potential new users of this likelihood?

If they are reluctant to inform a potential new user as to it's benefits, and are effectively asking their consumer to guess what the benefits may well be (some of which are long term and not easily noticeable- such as less carbon build up internallly) after a 'test drive' of the product, then I think it's unlikely they would inform them of this downside you suggest....wouldn't you?

i have used Aspen 2 & 4 for a long time now and would not use anything else. I can leave some of my machines for months without starting them knowing that when I do they will start straight away. The health benefits are vast and yes it is expensive but at least my machines don't need regular repairs. I for one will stay with Aspen

• Like 2

Just now, Lawrence Lindars said:

I can leave some of my machines for months without starting them knowing that when I do they will start straight away. The health benefits are vast and yes it is expensive but at least my machines don't need regular repairs. I for one will stay with Aspen

This has never been more important for me, as my saws get precious little use these days. When I do fire them up though they are right on the money.

I don't think I ever had any engine issues with any of my saws in the whole time I ran Aspen.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lawrence Lindars said:

i have used Aspen 2 & 4 for a long time now and would not use anything else. I can leave some of my machines for months without starting them knowing that when I do they will start straight away. The health benefits are vast and yes it is expensive but at least my machines don't need regular repairs. I for one will stay with Aspen

This is the same for me as I am retired from cutting now . Only difference is I use the Husqvarna version .

24 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

This has never been more important for me, as my saws get precious little use these days. When I do fire them up though they are right on the money.

I don't think I ever had any engine issues with any of my saws in the whole time I ran Aspen.

Exactly the same for me. Aspen has saved me from selling a lot of machinery. I couldn't keep my full compliment of kit if it had to sit with pump fuel in it going stale. For example, I have a 357 xp, a 550xp, a 260 and a 261 in my collection. Those 4 basically do the same job, and just one could do everything I need of that collection. Aspen means I can keep them all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby said:

This is the same for me as I am retired from cutting now . Only difference is I use the Husqvarna version .

I’ve got too many saws, and there is only one of me, so I try to use different ones so they don’t think I have favourites.

Added to that, I have a shabby collection of old saws going back to the 60’s that I use for grins at the weekend.

I tend to use Aspen, but if someone else is supplying the fuel on a job, I have no quarms about using that instead.

I don’t think I have had any of the ‘brittle rubber’ issues that others report.

I must admit that I never store saws with pump fuel in them though.

• Like 1

Just now, Retired Climber said:

Exactly the same for me. Aspen has saved me from selling a lot of machinery. I couldn't keep my full compliment of kit if it had to sit with pump fuel in it going stale. For example, I have a 357 xp, a 550xp, a 260 and a 261 in my collection. Those 4 basically do the same job, and just one could do everything I need of that collection. Aspen means I can keep them all. 

I like you have on the bench a 395XP a 390Xp a 372Xp a 560XP a 346XP a 242XP and a T540 . All with fuel in them that get used infrequently now but when pulled fire up with no problems . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2022 at 17:16, Retired Climber said:

I've always found Aspen's presence on this forum to be a little lacking. I'd be very interested to know who posts on their behalf on here. The replies always seem a bit too 'corporate' to be genuine, but a bit too amateurish to be written by the marketing department. It's a pretty good demonstration of how not to use social media. 

It's a good product; I use it myself, However. I can't imagine anyone is going to be persuaded to give it a try based on the original post in this thread. I realise I'm probably not going to get a genuine reply to this query, but I'd love to chat to someone about it, and find out why they post in this style. 

Hello retired climber

sorry about the slow reply, it’s been a busy couple of weeks of shows for us and we are only a small team. I have also realised that my notifications weren’t turned on so I did not realise how many replies we had got on this post since the start. My bad.

anyway, my name is Axel and I guess I am the one to blame for the infrequent posts on this forum for the last 6 years (Others have posted in the past). I tend not to post much on here anymore as I find that our customers are pretty quick to answer any questions that people post up about our Products.

I’m not the best at writing but I find that writing something is always better than doing nothing and it isn’t easy getting the balance right when it comes to writing on forums especially when anonymous users can be so quick to criticise. 

Regardless of my writing style, this is a fantastic offer which we have received a really good response too from the recent shows we have attended. 

If anyone wants to talk about this offer or anything else aspen related. I can be contacted on either of the following:

[email protected]

01929 551557 (ext 2, then ask for me)

• Like 5