Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

15 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Putin has made his move and sent his forces into ukraine. All great nations prevail in the end and my heart goes out to all ukrainians who just want to live in peace.

If Ukraine wants to live in peace then they should not poke the Bear. Ukraine joining NATO is essentially putting the US along the Russian Boarder and I can quite see why Russia is not accepting this any more than the US did not accept the USSR having a Missile Base in Cuba. The US invaded Cuba via various covert and overt means and the US is still punishing Cuba for it til this day. 

Its easy to fall for the Western MSM Propaganda machine but some critical thinking is needed before we swallow it all down like soup. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mike Hill said:

I wonder how long before Russia starts flexing on the Norwegian Oil fields?

There isnt much Europe can do about it.

Im not that far from Svalbard just now, so they better bloody not. :D 

I seriously doubt they will though. They have their own fields and attacking Norway will see a real show of force from the West as opposed to a token 'Thoughts and Prayers' we'll see over a divided Ukraine. 

37 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

If Ukraine wants to live in peace then they should not poke the Bear. Ukraine joining NATO is essentially putting the US along the Russian Boarder and I can quite see why Russia is not accepting this any more than the US did not accept the USSR having a Missile Base in Cuba. The US invaded Cuba via various covert and overt means and the US is still punishing Cuba for it til this day. 

Its easy to fall for the Western MSM Propaganda machine but some critical thinking is needed before we swallow it all down like soup. 

You have a warped outlook at times trig.

• Like 4