Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

10 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

So what's ridiculous about how nature functions, and why would you even question this basic knowledge ?

Unless of course you have a different explanation...

I’m not questioning it.

I am taking the piss out your whole ‘every thing that happens is orchestrated by evil masters to distract us us while they do their evil work’ schtick.

Somehow on top of that you’ve shoehorned this mathematics in as some kind of answer or proof.

22 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I’m not questioning it.

I am taking the piss out your whole ‘every thing that happens is orchestrated by evil masters to distract us us while they do their evil work’ schtick.

Somehow on top of that you’ve shoehorned this mathematics in as some kind of answer or proof.

Ok, so you don't think that the divisive agenda that seems to be getting worse every day is in any way being pushed.. fair enough.

And you don't think that the stated aims of would be globalists are a thing at all, and find it comical that anyone should in any way question anything that their government might try to foist upon them.

In my defence of ' shoehorned mathematics ' I have used that number sequence in a few instances as a reference to the common sense of working in harmony nature as opposed to ignoring it.

Obviously you know this as you did start the ' veggies ' thread.

You're likely just having a go at me as you have done before because of my differing views to yours over the last few years of nonsense that puts us on different sides of a very high fence.... but all the same I don't remember ever throwing any personal insults at you.... life's too feckin short.

Like I said, cheers anyway. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Macpherson said:

Ok, so you don't think that the divisive agenda that seems to be getting worse every day is in any way being pushed.. fair enough.

And you don't think that the stated aims of would be globalists are a thing at all, and find it comical that anyone should in any way question anything that their government might try to foist upon them.

In my defence of ' shoehorned mathematics ' I have used that number sequence in a few instances as a reference to the common sense of working in harmony nature as opposed to ignoring it.

Obviously you know this as you did start the ' veggies ' thread.

You're likely just having a go at me as you have done before because of my differing views to yours over the last few years of nonsense that puts us on different sides of a very high fence.... but all the same I don't remember ever throwing any personal insults at you.... life's too feckin short.

Like I said, cheers anyway. 

Is calling someone ridiculous a personal insult?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Macpherson said:

This wee 10 minute video is a good introduction to seeing all of what's around you in a different way... if you can be bothered to watch it, cheers anyway.

Great video

And yet most people believe or are taught that this complex and precise universe came into being as a result of an explosion, or a big bang more commonly known. Yet they cannot  tell you what made the bang, or how the bang made everything else, more so to such a perfect and consistent ratio. 

Some of these people who cannot explain there own theory then mock and jeer at someone who believes that a higher power, God, created all these things, including us. Personally I find it’s easier to attribute our existence and the existence of this highly complex and (as the video shows), precise universe, to an Almighty creator than to a big bang. 

The rule of thirds is very close to the golden ratio. I’m willing to stand corrected but I understand that BS998 recommends following the rule of thirds when pruning. To make sure that your pruning cut is no more than a third and the remaining part two thirds. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

"I’ve read a lot of those of others many of whom resort to ridicule at the earliest opportunity."

Come on, you can't complain about that. You're more than a bit partial to it yourself. :)

Not ridicule per se as for example Dempsey tries to do with that Moonbat shite. What I’ve done is stand my ground from day one in regards the utter futility of masks, restrictions, lockdowns and the unjustified vaccine mandates etc etc I’m all up for  a robust heated aggressive debate, but the last bastion of the wrong is invariably to mock those with a different view. Like I’ve said before and it’s not with the benefit of hindsight try looking back over some of the posts over the past couple of years covering a number of topics from Trump/Biden to Covid etc etc and compare that with where we are now. 

There are  some on here who must cringe at what they wrote and tried to justify/defend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

Not ridicule per se as for example Dempsey tries to do with that Moonbat shite. What I’ve done is stand my ground from day one in regards the utter futility of masks, restrictions, lockdowns and the unjustified vaccine mandates etc etc I’m all up for  a robust heated aggressive debate, but the last bastion of the wrong is invariably to mock those with a different view. Like I’ve said before and it’s not with the benefit of hindsight try looking back over some of the posts over the past couple of years covering a number of topics from Trump/Biden to Covid etc etc and compare that with where we are now. 

There are  some on here who must cringe at what they wrote and tried to justify/defend. 

You have done well with pointing out the mess we were getting into (looks like one outcome is the suspension of part of HS2) but you do witter on and have frequently descended into ad hominem jibes yourself.

I just hope you are similarly right in you predictions on Russia.

BTW did you ever hear about that wasp engine.

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Yeah, ok. How many times have you tried to get me or other members to react to one of your posts with ridicule? A fair few fookin times I would say.

I'm not looking for an argument and I don't mind a bit of a debate but tbh I truly think that you just want someone to rant at. I just can't take you seriously if I'm perfectly honest.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Yeah, ok. How many times have you tried to get me or other members to react to one of your posts with ridicule? A fair few fookin times I would say.

I'm not looking for an argument and I don't mind a bit of a debate but tbh I truly think that you just want someone to rant at. I just can't take you seriously if I'm perfectly honest.

As I’ve said many many times no ones ranting and I’ll say again go back read many of the posts of the past couple of years on the subjects mentioned and then tell me which side of the divide was the often as not the most aggressive or willing to absolutely ridicule people. Wether you yourself or the odd wet blanket covid worrier take me seriously or not means nothing to me. Jokes aside whilst  yourself and 42 put up laughing emojis, you really should take the time to look at the comments from yourselves, hard core uncompromising zealots such as Skychuck and the good doctor etc  versus

those of myself and others who were against much of what has brought us to the current disastrous financial, educational, health and social care etc etc situation. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

You have done well with pointing out the mess we were getting into (looks like one outcome is the suspension of part of HS2) but you do witter on and have frequently descended into ad hominem jibes yourself.

I just hope you are similarly right in you predictions on Russia.

BTW did you ever hear about that wasp engine.

No but I’ll try and find out, I will admit to taking some but not a lot of satisfaction ( not much to be had  from saying “i told you so” when we are all paying the price  regardless of what you thought ) as more and more news comes  out in regards the lunacy of the past couple of years. The Hancock watts apps must surely wake up even the most hardcore covid warriors. 

• Like 1