Advice on getting care for the old or otherwise ill or disabled..

john87

1 minute ago, Doug Tait said:

I'm hoping he'll help with anything Gary, Arbtalk needs a resident agony uncle!

But I suspect he means the Elderly care issues that were raised in the killer cattle thread.

Oh ah,on the subject of your choice of sandwich Doug,i,d go for the bacon and egg but a bit of black pudding on that for me,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Doug Tait said:

Thanks John, I find myself in real need of advice at this very moment. Should I have an egg roll for lunch, or bacon and egg?

Hmmm, I think the bacon and egg, that sound great, BUT, if the cholesterol gets you, remember, no legal right to treatment from the NHS!!!

john..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Yes I'm sure a lot of people will find some advice/support very helpful.

I was fortunate that I was able to look after both parents at home myself at the end, with the GP visiting for pain relief. Always been grateful it was for a relatively short time, and I didn't have to contend with bureaucracy or care costs.

• Like 2

• john87 changed the title to Advice on getting care for the old or otherwise ill or disabled..