*WANTED* chipper+plus van+man

Adam1998

13 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Exactly my thoughts and as long as he has put enough on the job to pay for someone to come and chip and remove what he has cut and still make himself a decent wage I can’t see a problem,works work at the end of the day.

2 days for you though shires and clean the lad out. One day for the top guns 

The lad is asking for help,and willing to pay, in a recent post he was asking for weekend work to gain experiance and addmitted he has only been in the game 12 months, he has been honest and by the name he is 21/22 yr old, when i went self employed back in 83, yes i ****************ed up on prices and yes took jobs on far bigger than i could manage but with outside help got them done, one or two people i asked for help gave me grief and took the piss, and to hear what they said made me feel a little insecure about what i was doing, so why do some people have to take the piss ? was you not young and inexpieranced at some point in your life because i was, now i will take time out to pass my knollage on to the younger lads no problem, if this lad was nearer to me i would not think twice about helping him out, life is not all about heaps money, a few very unfair comments on this post which are not good for the site and its not that long since someone rang me and said it was not the same site any more as there has been some very good genuine expieranced old school lads who are a welth of knollage on this site who just dont bother with the site any more, why ??? i could name quite a few who have either left or dont bother anymore who will have forgot more about the tree game than some lads on here claim to know and there is one or two that have dissapeared of late as well, so go easy,

• Like 18

3 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

The lad is asking for help,and willing to pay, in a recent post he was asking for weekend work to gain experiance and addmitted he has only been in the game 12 months, he has been honest and by the name he is 21/22 yr old, when i went self employed back in 83, yes i ****************ed up on prices and yes took jobs on far bigger than i could manage but with outside help got them done, one or two people i asked for help gave me grief and took the piss, and to hear what they said made me feel a little insecure about what i was doing, so why do some people have to take the piss ? was you not young and inexpieranced at some point in your life because i was, now i will take time out to pass my knollage on to the younger lads no problem, if this lad was nearer to me i would not think twice about helping him out, life is not all about heaps money, a few very unfair comments on this post which are not good for the site and its not that long since someone rang me and said it was not the same site any more as there has been some very good genuine expieranced old school lads who are a welth of knollage on this site who just dont bother with the site any more, why ??? i could name quite a few who have either left or dont bother anymore who will have forgot more about the tree game than some lads on here claim to know and there is one or two that have dissapeared of late as well, so go easy,

Totally agree with you this site used to be very helpful and not full of piss takers & knob Jockeys and definitely no bad language was allowed and it’s  got to the stage were you think twice about responding to a post without some smart arse knobheads going completely off topic,it’s like they have something personal against certain poeple and just wait for them to respond to a post and have a dig...ummm I wonder who thay may be.?????

• Like 5

@Adam1998

if you don’t get the help you need look at the local hire shop for a small chipper and a rubbish removal guy, it might not be ideal but when your backed up in a corner think outside the box.

a advert on Facebook for free wood normally will see it gone as quick as you can cut it around here. We had someone evan take a palm trunk out of the chip heap once ?

8 hours ago, 5 shires said:

Exactly my thoughts and as long as he has put enough on the job to pay for someone to come and chip and remove what he has cut and still make himself a decent wage I can’t see a problem,works work at the end of the day.

Nothing wrong in asking for help . Only thing I would say is perhaps next time ask for it first .

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, roseyweb said:

Hi adam 
Where are you located, might help, 

for reference If you were near me I'd come hoover that up with out grab lorry for around £200 + vat 

thanks

James

James Dyson (Hoovers) You into to lorry attachments now to ?? Fantastic stuff