US elections 2020

Big J

Who would you rather have running your country?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have running your country?

• Trump
    • Biden
    • A smartly dressed turnip

I think the problem is that the election freight train started years ago and now is travelling full speed towards another Trump term, very difficult to change course.

I said the other day, comments about disinfectant like that would end a political career in the UK (compare to Gordon Browns bigoted woman quote) but Trump will now pretend he never said it and call any questions about it fake news. Within a week or two the Americans will have forgotten.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Big J said:

Who the hell voted for Trump??!!?

I did just now. :D 

We've touched on this before but to reiterate Biden is a slick Snake Oil Sales man, he puts on a very polished front but is just another career politician out to make himself as much money as possible. One thing that seems to be ignored is Hunters dealing in the Ukraine and his fathers involvement in it. Its a stinking pile of shit yet the media are giving the issue a wide berth, as they are with Joe's sexual abuse case. This is of course capped of with Joe's clear dementia, again studiously avoided being mentioned in the MSM.  If anyone thinks Biden and the Democrats will do anything to help middle America then they are sorely mistake. Will the Dems try and target Cal and NY again with the hope of gaining the 3 million + illegals vote? In the 2016 Election it became clear the average man and woman have had enough of the divisive policies of the Dems and their empty slogan 'change'. Thank goodness the US has the Electoral Collage otherwise every election would be decided by brain dead Californian Liberals. 

In my mind Trump is still the lesser of two evils. I feel you've screwed up the Poll by having the option to choose a Turnip as thats clearly not going to be the case come Election time. I'll just assume that every Turnip vote is a vote for the Sex Offender Sleepy Joe. :) 

Edit;

And lets not forget that no one of any note endorsed Biden, not till he was the only one left in the race. Not Obama, not the Clinton's or any other senior big hitters in the Party. Even the Democrats don't want Joe.  

download.jpg

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 1

Biden has just been credibly accused of sexually molesting a staffer back when he was vice president.

He is suffering from dementia.

Only Trump can pull the USA out of the recession/depression that's coming.

Indictments coming for the Obama FBI and others over the spygate scandle.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:
I said the other day, comments about disinfectant like that would end a political career in the UK (compare to Gordon Browns bigoted woman quote) but Trump will now pretend he never said it and call any questions about it fake news. Within a week or two the Americans will have forgotten.

I have to say, he’d be quite justified in doing so. It IS fake news and he’s every justification for calling any journo that perpetuates it (like C4 News last night) a total liar. 

That said, given the options J has presented, I’d go turnip and then call the vote invalid on the basis that the wrong turnip has been elected. 

In Cornwall, a turnip is what might generally be called a swede everywhere else this opening the avenue for a mid-count!