Covid-19

Baldbloke

14 hours ago, Stubby said:

Yep , understood so why is it that some people ( as stated back a bit ) can test poz for c19 and not know they have it . Maybe the same can happen with flu ? They are  all Corona  type viruses along with the common cold   after all .

i,that seems to be, that it is all related, the common cold,flu symptoms, dont really know where this cv is ultimately going.

i should of went to school oftner rather than  going fishin n rakin the eaglesham moors, lol.stay safe.

• Like 1

Been reading they have been finding many that had an "itch" so to speak had the virus but not showing symptoms that was considered "Covid"

111 not worth much as giving out poor info.

There was one guy from UCLH suddenly lost smell and taste tried many things but no he'd lost them so rang 111 any fever/cough? No ok you don't have it but being Medic thought better rang Boss he arranged a test came back positive by then he was already isolating along with family as work with vulnerable/at risk patients.

So there saying so many back then was walking round infecting all and sundry!

As other symptoms are gastric and Muscle.

Asia has been finding in tests it's present in Semen which is the reason there thinking finding hard to work/cure with some people as deeper rooted!

Few things ive thought on one that has now come up is blood types A seems one for getting it worse!

There other is hormones High Testosterone levels relative to the others in your body as T is an immunosuppressant.

It's a weak hormone while Estrogen is stronger as made up of more compounds.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Been reading they have been finding many that had an "itch" so to speak had the virus but not showing symptoms that was considered "Covid"

111 not worth much as giving out poor info.

There was one guy from UCLH suddenly lost smell and taste tried many things but no he'd lost them so rang 111 any fever/cough? No ok you don't have it but being Medic thought better rang Boss he arranged a test came back positive by then he was already isolating along with family as work with vulnerable/at risk patients.

So there saying so many back then was walking round infecting all and sundry!

As other symptoms are gastric and Muscle.

Asia has been finding in tests it's present in Semen which is the reason there thinking finding hard to work/cure with some people as deeper rooted!

Few things ive thought on one that has now come up is blood types A seems one for getting it worse!

There other is hormones High Testosterone levels relative to the others in your body as T is an immunosuppressant.

It's a weak hormone while Estrogen is stronger as made up of more compounds.

Some more on the other and probably more common symptoms here. 

COVID.JOINZOE.COM

Our research has been published in leading medical journal, Nature, today. Learn more about how your data has helped...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Some more on the other and probably more common symptoms here. 

COVID.JOINZOE.COM

Our research has been published in leading medical journal, Nature, today. Learn more about how your data has helped...

They missed so much and it was in UK last year!

Friend flew up to Scotland(Business trip!)on plane was a Chinese type spluttering away then later him and wife was very ill breathing was dam hard felt ill like never had before.

But going to try to have a chat with likes of UCLH bods see what they think/say?

Joys of being deemed Barking bonkers/Mad! Ive Autism/Asperger's i see things many miss as we work in a different way.

Can be a gift but also a curse!

i was the one that worked out i have a pituitary Tumour while Quacks dismissed it all!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

How long before he’s replaced?

cant see trump keeping him long now

I don't know, and I think I'm beyond caring. However bad we have it here with Boris et al, I'm eternally grateful not to be in the US with almost half of the population thinking that Trump is (literally) God's gift. 

Just now, Big J said:

I don't know, and I think I'm beyond caring. However bad we have it here with Boris et al, I'm eternally grateful not to be in the US with almost half of the population thinking that Trump is (literally) God's gift. 

I don think half the population see him as Gods gift. Perhaps a small but vocal number of his supporters do. I think half the supporters of Trump see him as a man with their best interests at heart (rightly or wrongly) at the very least they see him as the lesser of two evils when given the choice of Hillary and now Biden. Obama was a good orator but it could be argued he was a useless divisive  President. Hillary is not a woman of the people and is purely a power and money hungry old whingebag. So the population of the US have been left with very little in options to whom they can chose from, yet you seem to be blaming the American people for this lack of choice. You may well wish they voted for Killary, or maybe this time Biden but thankfully that is not a decision that's for you to make. I know you would like to have democracy ultimately removed from the people and again it seems to have raised its head yet again. :) 

Im not defending Trump though, he is beyond defending now. It seems like with Trump what you see is what you get. But with Obama, Killary and Biden you get the Golden Smile, the Polished Man/Woman of the people persona, the speeches that tug at the hear strings of the good old American people that have been written and rewritten to perfection by a team of writers.  Yet behind this facade we all know they are not acting for the good of the American people in any sense of the word. In fact Id suggest its the polar opposite. At least with Trump you know what you're getting as he'll go on an unedited rant with not a script writer in sight ,via twitter, and blurt it out. 

I doubt very much you could shut the US down like NZ has, even if they wanted to. You simply cannot enforce a China style Lock-Down. Lock-down is not going well here in the UK, is it? Many are ignoring it. There's now mass demonstrations here in the UK and also Germany about ending Lock-Down, so its not a US-Centric issue of Push-Back  Is the US better off going the way of Sweden and just getting it over and done with and getting back on with is asap? Or should the US set a precedent and start to (further) ignore the Constitution? I dont think we'll have the answers for another few years, once we see the decimation this causes to the world economy, once we see what, if any, vaccines are available and once we see if C-19 is here to stay as a seasonal virus we simply have to live with. 

And lets not forget Trump tried to ban travel from China at the outset, but for purely political reasons had push-back from the Dems. We also had the WHO firmly in China's pocket blatantly giving out false infomation regarding C-19. 

So yes, Orange Man bad. But lets see where the UK, China, Germany and the US is in 12 and then 24 months and come back to see who actually got it right. I know you dont put much of an interest in GDP but Germany is already looking to fair far worse than the UK in the coming year or two. They are headed for a far worse recession that  the UK. The repercussions for the EU project are huge. Interesting times indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I don think half the population see him as Gods gift. Perhaps a small but vocal number of his supporters do. I think half the supporters of Trump see him as a man with their best interests at heart (rightly or wrongly) at the very least they see him as the lesser of two evils when given the choice of Hillary and now Biden.

I think the problem is that there's a mutual hatred towards each other, so much so that there's no middle ground. Republicans will defend Trump even if they know it's total trollop and vice versa. Both sides will stand up and defend their parties decisions no matter what...which is obviously working well for them currently...*cough*

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JonnyRFT said:

I think the problem is that there's a mutual hatred towards each other, so much so that there's no middle ground. Republicans will defend Trump even if they know it's total trollop and vice versa. Both sides will stand up and defend their parties decisions no matter what...which is obviously working well for them currently...*cough*

Very true.