Covid-19

Ratman

Just now, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I know, I'm looking at a bigger house now. To much money coming in and I don't want to give the taxman any. Got a Stihl BT131 with extension and 3 augers on order, next a Proto helmet and lastly a road towed chipper. 😉 

Do you do tree work then?

11 hours ago, Rob D said:

[Apologies I've somehow drawn a line through all this post and don't know why!!] Ok understood. But as you said the test and trace system was a farce and why did the contract get sent out un tendered and to agencies that seem to have government affiliations [SERCO for instance]?

To my mind it doesn't make sense - it's easier to put this down to mis management than fraud. But it's fraud and it's criminal and it's in front of our eyes.

Is it for some greater agenda? Is it so the some other agency can forward greater control over mankind?

I reckon no need to worry about that bit - it's too messy. What we can pursue is where did £22 billion go last year when the NHS was crying out for more resources. And like a robot keep repeating and repeating this until the unsavory answers get pulled out. And get pulled out NOW not 10 years down the line when the next crisis over shadows the facts about the last one.

Ref lock downs and shutting businesses down - this is not sustainable. So even if lockdowns work and closing businesses work - it is not sustainable. So even if they work - it is not sustainable!! This guy puts it better than I can and worth a few minutes to listen to.

‘We cannot cancel life to preserve every life’ – Tory MP Sir Charles Walker on lockdown – Channel 4 News

Well it is the Tories and since they cba feeding hungry kids making sure the NHS doesnt see that £22 billion isnt going to bother them one bit. I agree it is criminal but no doubt it will be brushed under the carpet, £22 Billion is a hell of a lot of money though! Ive heard nothing about HS2 but if that doesnt get shelved especially since in the current climate it will be needed less than ever then that can go down as another criminal act, must be around the £80 Billion mark that they can save by axing it.

Hopefully we will be seeing the end of lockdown within the next month or so as although it helps with controlling the spread of the virus it is indeed devastating for all of us.

• Like 2

Just now, Mesterh said:

Well it is the Tories and since they cba feeding hungry kids making sure the NHS doesnt see that £22 billion isnt going to bother them one bit. I agree it is criminal but no doubt it will be brushed under the carpet, £22 Billion is a hell of a lot of money though! Ive heard nothing about HS2 but if that doesnt get shelved especially since in the current climate it will be needed less than ever then that can go down as another criminal act, must be around the £80 Billion mark that they can save by axing it.

Hopefully we will be seeing the end of lockdown within the next month or so as although it helps with controlling the spread of the virus it is indeed devastating for all of us.

Why do you have such a hard-on about the Tories feeding children? It’s 100% the duty of the parents. They get more than enough handouts to do just that. If the parents can’t cloth and feed their kids off of that then they need their kids taken off of them for neglect and child abuse. Simple as. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Why do you have such a hard-on about the Tories feeding children? It’s 100% the duty of the parents. They get more than enough handouts to do just that. If the parents can’t cloth and feed their kids off of that then they need their kids taken off of them for neglect and child abuse. Simple as. 

I think you lack compassion.
Who's going to pay for the kids' food when they're 'taken off them'?

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

Just now, Mark J said:

With your income, is it not a bit shan that you didn't pay for your offsprings' education, instead of relying on the state?

After the tax I’ve paid? Don’t be ridiculous.

And the rank hypocrisy of such a statement coming from the man who gloates about having an accountant ensure you pay virtually nil tax is gob smacking. 

21 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I think you lack compassion.
Who's going to pay for the kids' food when they're 'taken off them'?

Higher tax in Scotland Mark 41% after £43350 if I remember correctly as opposed to 40% after £50000 across the border. So whilst Uni is seen to be free to students in Scotland in reality as with all things somebody is paying  for it. 

• Like 1