Some Tree Surgeons Suck.........

Vespasian

2 hours ago, drinksloe said:

Ur calling these folk scumbags etc but u have admitted pricing EVERY job high just incase u get  n extra job to do.

Wot happens if u don't get that extra job I've just ripped them off.

Seems massively hypocritical to accuse others of being thieves for not doing extra when upcharge extra to everybody all the time

I bet u must be busy, doubt many mind reading gardeners around, know to add to ur quote for jobs u haven't been asked  to do yet

Me pricing every job high... you must be joking..   I was quoting bucking billy were he suggests people give a little extra to their customers and they will do that extra bit if they've priced the job right..  IE not priced at the bottom..   and in consequence refuse to do that extra if asked..   

If you must know, its about time I put my prices up..   I charge too low for the most part..    

I don't mind doin the extra myself on account of I just don't mind.. I see it as part and parcel of my service..   by extra I mean an extra twenty minutes on a job or take some crap away to dispose of.. 

Me pricing every job high... you must be joking..   I was quoting bucking billy were he suggests people give a little extra to their customers and they will do that extra bit if they've priced the job right..  IE not priced at the bottom..   and in consequence refuse to do that extra if asked..   

If you must know, its about time I put my prices up..   I charge too low for the most part..    

I don't mind doin the extra myself on account of I just don't mind.. I see it as part and parcel of my service..   by extra I mean an extra twenty minutes on a job or take some crap away to dispose of.. 

Fly tipper! [emoji16]
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Fly tipper! emoji16.png

I have a burning area out the way..   get shut a couple of times a yr..  a smaller burn pile for odds and sods from my garden round..   usually shit pensioners can't get shut of..   do em a favour see..  

Tree work crap gets put on the big pile...   

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

None of us who spend much time on an Internet forum can throw too many rocks Felix!

True, but I'd hope there was a subtle but discernible difference between most recreational forum users and the sort of weapons-grade throbber who craves attention, whether positive or negative, so desperately that they try to pick arguments as the only way to get some human interaction.

Edited by felixthelogchopper
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

True, but I'd hope there was a subtle but discernible difference between most recreational forum users and the sort of weapons-grade throbber who craves attention, whether positive or negative, so desperately that they try to pick arguments as the only way to get some human interaction.

Not like you to be so cutting! You were often the voice of sanity at Writtle mate :) k

37 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

What like you're tryin to pick an argument now?.... you craving attention are you...