Disclaimer for conifer cut back?

Carl1991

Hi all, ive looked at a job earlier cutting back some large overhanging conifers on the front of a property covering 8 fence panels in length. As much as I've discussed the browning of conifers to the client, he is adamant he wants it back that far. Pretty much skinning them off all the way up. It will look absolutely horrendous, on view of everybody around so just to cover my back from any comeback I'm thinking of him signing a disclaimer saying basically it's on his back the asthetical outcome and I offered my professional opinion. What you think? Thanks

Obviously we have no idea how big or where these are but can they be felled? Just thinking if you worked out a price for taking them out completely instead of climbing it might not be a huge amount more, client might take the option and plant something easier to manage.

I would tend to agree with these fellas mate. Either take them out or walk away. Disclaimer or not the client will be pissed if it doesn’t suit them. 

Last thing anyone’s reputation needs is a verbal terrorist on the loose ?

Theyre not his trees they overhang his property from the neighbour's. Neighbour said do whatever he wants even after brown/reduction discussion so really not sure what to do, I'm still at the get back to you with a price stage. Which I never do it's usually a quote straight away [emoji848] regarding taking them out, there's so much timber and waste in them. I don't want to put a sky high price in so I don't get it, I'm newly set up, so don't want to come across as a rob dog. I think this will be a walk away job. Cheers