Running business from home

forestboy1978

1 minute ago, WesD said:

See what I mean, you either have it or you don’t. 

No, I don't see what you mean. You've labelled me classless because I want to react to a bully vehemently. Teach him that involving himself in other peoples lives in a negative and unnecessary way, to which he has done 3 times to my knowledge alone, does not pan out for him in the long run, is classless. I'd say it's civic duty! Machiavelli would agree with me also as I can't really avoid this guy, he keeps bothering me.

You're the type of guy who sits and watches someone get hurt and convinces himself it was the only thing to do, or more accurately the right thing to do, cos you can't accept you're weak so don't talk to me about class. The weak will always find a way justify their actions or inaction to themselves.

I'm glad you find me antithetical to your majestic idea of class. I'm on the right track! 

2 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

No, I don't see what you mean. You've labelled me classless because I want to react to a bully vehemently. Teach him that involving himself in other peoples lives in a negative and unnecessary way, to which he has done 3 times to my knowledge alone, does not pan out for him in the long run, is classless. I'd say it's civic duty! Machiavelli would agree with me also as I can't really avoid this guy, he keeps bothering me.

Can you show me where exactly I have labelled you classless?!

Your negatively involving yourself into his life where you will become a bully no wait sorry equaliser haha equaliser really!

You're the type of guy who sits and watches someone get hurt and convinces himself it was the only thing to do, or more accurately the right thing to do, cos you can't accept you're weak so don't talk to me about class. The weak will always find a way justify their actions or inaction to themselves.

You have no idea what kind of guy I am but weak doesn’t fit the profile, sorry to disappoint. 

I'm glad you find me antithetical to your majestic idea of class. I'm on the right track! 

If you say so but your showing all on your own what track your on without my ideas. 

Are you aware that malevolent hostile pricks act the way they do and get away with it because the average person thinks like you do and does nothing? Do you know that?

How in gods name is it bullying to be minding your own damn business and end up taking shit of some ass hat and returning the gesture?

Explain that to me? Sincerely!

52 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Are you aware that malevolent hostile pricks act the way they do and get away with it because the average person thinks like you do and does nothing? Do you know that?

You have no clue how I think, as for average wife of the mark but you don’t know that. 

How in gods name is it bullying to be minding your own damn business and end up taking shit of some ass hat and returning the gesture?

The guy was pissed because you disagreed with him, he’s been petty and reported your shed, he’s done you a favour as your all above board!!

Get over it and get over yourself, bitterness is a shitty pill to swallow. 

Sincerely think it’s pointless, your too stubborn to listen anyhow! The common consensus on YOUR thread has disagreed with your course of action, who’s wrong everybody or you?! 

Life is way to short to equalise (to use your turn of phrase) a degenerate (to use your turn of phrase). 

8 minutes ago, WesD said:

The common consensus on YOUR thread has disagreed with your course of action, who’s wrong everybody or you?! 

An old boy once said to me, if someone calls you a c**t ignore them, if lots of people are calling you a c**t you probably are one.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

You really think you can teach this guy a lesson? Your kidding yourself. You will simply show him how much he's got under your skin, which his sort love.

Bullys crave attention, what they hate most is being ignored, it takes away all their power.

Just smile and move on, IMO this will piss him off far more than retaliation you have planned and if it doesn't who cares? at least he's no longer affecting your life.

• Like 1

I’ve just read this thread from the start - pretty interesting to begin with!

From what I can see I don’t think retaliation is a good idea, you have won the battle. It is also worth bearing in mind that neighbourly disputes have to be disclosed to property buyers at time of sale, so your actions would potentially devalue your own place as much as his... 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, WesD said:

Sincerely think it’s pointless, your too stubborn to listen anyhow! The common consensus on YOUR thread has disagreed with your course of action, who’s wrong everybody or you?! 

The Mrs says let it go....

I'm telling him the council approved the shed. I'm telling him not to come to my door ever again. I'm telling him if he needs to speak to me get his solicitor to draft a letter. And I'm telling him to ***k off!

Why argue the toss. Just get on and do it - it reads like you will anyway.

Forums, and particularly this one, Can be great to get advice or offer opinions. I don't think it is a great place to just make a statement of intent and then expect everyone to agree with you. 

People on here are just offering their opinions on what you intend to do.

Don't let it upset you. 

• Like 2