Running business from home

forestboy1978

Rein it in forestboy,
He's not injured you or your loved ones.
Put it in perspective,
He's an asshole, don't let him turn you into one.
His punishment is being himself.
Be the good person you are.
Great looking shed by the way, what projects you got lined up?
[emoji106]

• Like 1

16 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

"felixthelogchopper said:

You've given him a whole handful of trump cards by posting your intention to harass him on a public forum, as well as to attempt to gain his property at a discount by interfering in any prospective sales."

"forestboy1978 said:

Really? Who am I exactly?"

Wouldn't take him long to find out.;)

An***** Mo*****

Hythe,Southampton

07557 ******

02380 ******

Edited by bluebedouin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, forestboy1978 said:

The Mrs says let it go....

I'm telling him the council approved the shed. I'm telling him not to come to my door ever again. I'm telling him if he needs to speak to me get his solicitor to draft a letter. And I'm telling him to ***k off!

Sounds a bit more grown up than equalising the degenerate. 

Look at you :thumbup1:

6 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

Rein it in forestboy,
He's not injured you or your loved ones.
Put it in perspective,
He's an asshole, don't let him turn you into one.
His punishment is being himself.
Be the good person you are.
Great looking shed by the way, what projects you got lined up?
emoji106.png

Got a driveway booked in. Thinking of making metal and wooden gates and I'm starting my tree surgery courses in June. 

Bit worried about my shoulders though cos they are buggered from fencing and don't seem to be getting better. However, it's raising weight that hurt not pulling down so.... dunno. Basically aside from that I'm in good condition but I'm a bit old.... 

• Like 1

Here's another thought - I'm a registered landlord. If my tenants make a complaint about me to the local authority I could lose my registration, the rules might be different in England, but if you have concerns for the people renting next door this could be the way to address this.

• Like 1

Just received a letter saying that I need planning permission for the shed and that I probably in their opinion wont get it.....

Clearly the guy who said "OK, that's all fine, thanks, bye" meant that he is all fine......

Phoned them up. Person on the phone sounded reasonable. Said he'd ask around the office for opinions on what I might be able to do to accommodate planning regulations. The shed apparently is not in keeping with a property like this one... Despite the property not having a garage and having minimal storage space. 

I followed this government website to the letter... https://www.planningni.gov.uk/index/advice/advice_apply/advice_apply_homes/advice_around_home/advice_home_structures.htm

In no way have I not adhered to all the stipulations given in that list....

Literally this country is a joke... you can't abide by the law even when you are trying to it seems....