Running business from home

forestboy1978

38 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

How? He's played his only card. 

Physically I could kick his ass if I only had 1 hand so that's not an issue. He's a degenerate. 

You've given him a whole handful of trump cards by posting your intention to harass him on a public forum, as well as to attempt to gain his property at a discount by interfering in any prospective sales.

11 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

You've given him a whole handful of trump cards by posting your intention to harass him on a public forum, as well as to attempt to gain his property at a discount by interfering in any prospective sales.

Really? Who am I exactly?

Guy is a bully. Deserves to be smacked down... metaphorically! 

You may like to tell him that you are operating within the law and the council have found no issues with your set up so he should go and sod off but life is too short to build wars with others especially those people who live closest to you and in these sorts of disputes, it isn't the way it starts but the way it ends so just affirm your position and let him wallow in his own bile!

18 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Interfering bullies should be brought to heel!

Turning the other cheek is sometimes valid, sometimes it's just week AF. 

To bring them to heel hmmm so it’s ok to bully a bully?

Ha weak AF nope, also he knows your not given you would not do as he requested against the Mother and kids, what you have is an opportunity to save yourself some time and agro whilst showing a little class. 

• Like 2

Yeah! Yeah I think it's OK to bully a bully. If that bully is trying to bully you or someone else yes. 

However, I don't consider this bullying. I consider it equalisation. Imagine how many people this guy has and will continue to piss on. I didn't ask for this. He has brought it on himself. 

11 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

Yeah! Yeah I think it's OK to bully a bully. If that bully is trying to bully you or someone else yes. 

However, I don't consider this bullying. I consider it equalisation. Imagine how many people this guy has and will continue to piss on. I didn't ask for this. He has brought it on himself. 

So who’s job is it to equalise you when they discover your actions on him and label you the bully??

hmmm class suppose you have it or you don’t.