Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

That's a handy looking grapple but it doesn't look rough enough to be home made! Your obviously fairly good with the welder.

I really like the HEF grapple with rotator especially now i've got used to it. However i've got to agree that the addition of a push plate below would be good and the valve book is a bit vunerable so i'll probably guard that up aswel.

Loving the pictures of the machines. Anyone got an auger and if so what type did you go for? Going to be used mainly for 4" posts for fencing but may use it to plant a load of trees in 10 litre pots so would probably need a 12" bit, only need to go 12" deep.

Jim

That's a handy looking grapple but it doesn't look rough enough to be home made! Your obviously fairly good with the welder.

I really like the HEF grapple with rotator especially now i've got used to it. However i've got to agree that the addition of a push plate below would be good and the valve book is a bit vunerable so i'll probably guard that up aswel.

Loving the pictures of the machines. Anyone got an auger and if so what type did you go for? Going to be used mainly for 4" posts for fencing but may use it to plant a load of trees in 10 litre pots so would probably need a 12" bit, only need to go 12" deep.

Jim
I've got an auger torque x2500 on mine. Performs well. Largest flight I have is a 450mm but there is a 600mm that will fit - which I am very tempted by.

12 hours ago, richy_B said:
12 hours ago, chopper brown said:

Jim

Read more  

I've got an auger torque x2500 on mine. Performs well. Largest flight I have is a 450mm but there is a 600mm that will fit - which I am very tempted by.

Cheers rich I'll have a look. 

Jim

23 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Well, I’m not saying there wasn’t evidence of our passing! 

One turf tyre did develop a puncture, whether that was due to pressure or something else I don’t know. I don’t think it has the same reinforcement in the sidewalls, willing to be corrected though.

The turf tyres are for use with a mower/flail etc. I’d be interested to hear what your research brings.

The  grapple (with rotator or otherwise) and heel is the absolute business for arb,  being both the mutts nuts and the cat's pajamas, which is quite a feat.

It’s only half the machine without it.

turf tyres need tyre slime in  them

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, chopper brown said:

Loving the pictures of the machines.

:thumbup1: Same here, great to see the attachments and applications others are using the machines for!

16 hours ago, chopper brown said:

Anyone got an auger and if so what type did you go for?

The auger question..  To complement the versatility of the machine, I went for the black splitter https://www.blacksplitter.de/englisch/. available in UK from http://www.exac-one.co.uk/Products/Timber_Splitter/Black_Splitter/index.html  (and they are familiar with adaptions for MO)

The rotator head allows for interchangable attachments - riddling drum, wire brush, cone splitter, auger heads of varying sizes, stump planer....  I've got the first 3 on the list and pretty impressed by the performance (I'm a bit less enthusiastic about the riddling drum which needs dry soil other wise it clogs terrible) Hoping to get sorted with the stump planer and some auger heads when time / need arises.

It may be a bit more expensive than a stand alone auger initially, but the interchangeability of the heads makes it really adaptable and a saving can be made over the combined cost of individual units..... 

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe