Reg on company clothing

stihlmadasever

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True ambassadors of the trade. It's really refreshing to to know there are some crews out there who take PR seriously 🤣

Timon.

You want culture then Timon, we got culture too.

When we're working on ancient and veteran trees we arrive in old series landrovers with canvas roofs wearing tweed jackets, moleskin trousers and sturdy brogues. Only use handsaws, secateurs and wooden ladders.

This music heralds our arrival on site as we drive up the avenue of ancient Limes it echoes around the grounds of the stately home, David Humphries would approve. The clients love it.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Just don't ask what the uniform and music etc is for conny reductions.

When we're working on ancient and veteran trees we arrive in old series landrovers with canvas roofs wearing tweed jackets, moleskin trousers and sturdy brogues. Only use handsaws, secateurs and wooden ladders.

This music heralds our arrival on site as we drive up the avenue of ancient Limes it echoes around the grounds of the stately home, David Humphries would approve. The clients love it.

Nah, were more like.....

[ame]

[/ame]

Good vid, had me in stitches.

It is an interesting subject.

Is advertising just about getting more work or is some of it about ego?

I've not had a sign written motor for over 15 years and I'm far more work coming in than I can actually do.

You want culture then Timon, we got culture too.

Just don't ask what the uniform and music etc is for conny reductions.

Conny reductions..... we turn up in brand spanking transits freshly sign written, spotlessly clean, never seen any chip, brash or logs in the inside of the bespoke chip boxes. Suit trousers, white shirt and slip on shoes. Groundies are modelling adidas (copy) shell suits.

Pay us for the cutting now and we'll come back to clear up in the "marning, so we will".

Timon.

Got two mins in and had to turn it off. His voice makes me want to fall asleep

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Haha, thanks. That's why I didn't post it here. I talk slow, because it unscripted, I don't know what exactly I'm going to say next. If you think it's easy, try for yourself, 20 mins without a break.

Trust me, I don't say or do anything without a good motive. Call it a cryptic video.

As for that particular topic. Fair played to those who issue clothing and such with honerable intentions. But those that do it out of a sense of ownership or power....like branding cattle, I at least hope I got under their skin a little. That's all really. Cheers

Haha, thanks. That's why I didn't post it here. I talk slow, because it unscripted, I don't know what exactly I'm going to say next. If you think it's easy, try for yourself, 20 mins without a break.

Trust me, I don't say or do anything without a good motive. Call it a cryptic video.

As for that particular topic. Fair played to those who issue clothing and such with honerable intentions. But those that do it out of a sense of ownership or power....like branding cattle, I at least hope I got under their skin a little. That's all really. Cheers

There is another possible explanation Reg...

Active/outdoor/sports wear, when logo'd, is deductible for tax efficiency.

What's not to like? Choose the kit you'd otherwise buy for dog walking / sports & recreational, stick yr trading name (discretely) on it, let Hector cover the VAT and reduce yr tax liability - taking due care of course never to use or wear any work wear for private recreational purposes 😜

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1495002182.622202.jpg.239f687a53ec04913bd675f5cd087313.jpg

There is another possible explanation Reg...

Active/outdoor/sports wear, when logo'd, is deductible for tax efficiency.

What's not to like? Choose the kit you'd otherwise buy for dog walking / sports & recreational, stick yr trading name (discretely) on it, let Hector cover the VAT and reduce yr tax liability - taking due care of course never to use or wear any work wear for private recreational purposes

[ATTACH]220404[/ATTACH]

Spot on Kevin, Reg is still slowly coming to terms with the fact that he's not a contract climber anymore and he's now having to consider PR and advertising etc :biggrin: