French Election

Billhook

You are indeed, if you think the ultimate benefit of immigration is " cheap labour", when your British heart surgeon is in Oz earning big bucks, the Muslim surgeon will be here saving your kids life!

But, I guess you need to weigh up what's important to you, we are all different.

We all know that some migrants are hardworking and a benefit to the country. Howver we also know that some are trash.

The person arrested with a bag of knives in London was born abroad....

If your single argument for mass immigration is that "a muslim surgeon works in the NHS" it's an absolutedly terrible argument...

The evidence I've seen is that mass immigration has made the UK a poorer and more dangerous country.

Which brings us back to Le Pen... Let's reduce immigration, especially from the third world.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok matelot.

I'll explain.

Murdering innocent people is wrong.

In this country, you are responsible as an individual.

It doesn't matter what group you "belong to".

If you can't tell the difference between a Muslim, a terrorist and a nazi....

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

We all know that some migrants are hardworking and a benefit to the country. Howver we also know that some are trash.

The person arrested with a bag of knives in London was born abroad....

If your single argument for mass immigration is that "a muslim surgeon works in the NHS" it's an absolutedly terrible argument...

The evidence I've seen is that mass immigration has made the UK a poorer and more dangerous country.

Which brings us back to Le Pen... Let's reduce immigration, especially from the third world.

My argument is not "for" mass migration, and you know that, it's how we reverse it, sensibly, without mass hysteria.

My argument is not "for" mass migration, and you know that, it's how we reverse it, sensibly, without mass hysteria.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion! Mass immigration is not working especially 3rd world immigration as matelot is keen to keep highlighting. Controlled immigration using a points system with no benefits until x amount of years paying into our system should work going forward but like you say it's reversing who's here that is the hard part!

You don't have to tell me, I know I talk crap. No, I am still waiting to hear what your intelligent approach is. If I knew the answer I wouldn't be asking.:001_rolleyes:

You'll be waiting a long time :001_rolleyes:

Aye! You'll both be waiting a long time, lol.

So, in the meantime, let's hear you two guys answer to the immigration/terrorist problem!

And I said it already, we have to backtrack, make it less appealing to come here, surely that's obvious?

shouting "ban the feckers" and throw the rest out is madness!

Of course, anyone of sane mind knows that!