• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it's not a joke.

We have so call "hard borders" yet they still get in

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Your argument is ridiculous.

Following your logic we would remove speed limits, as some people still speed. We would all leave our homes unlocked, as burglaries do happen.

Etc, etc, etc……………………..:001_rolleyes:

I think the point is that they will just find another way.

Same goes for hard borders in the EU

Very weak argument - yes some will find a way over, under or around, but it will stop the vast majority. Its almost as if some folks are on the side of the illegals the way they carry on. We'll settle for reduced flow and not expect or require hermetically sealed borders, thanks. Same goes for deportations - if we can't deport the second generation so be it, we'll still deport as many of the first gen as we can. Will it stop the bombings, knifings and car-rammings? No, but it will reduce the numbers. Never let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Very weak argument - yes some will find a way over, under or around, but it will stop the vast majority. Its almost as if some folks are on the side of the illegals the way they carry on. We'll settle for reduced flow and not expect or require hermetically sealed borders, thanks. Same goes for deportations - if we can't deport the second generation so be it, we'll still deport as many of the first gen as we can. Will it stop the bombings, knifings and car-rammings? No, but it will reduce the numbers. Never let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

I do think he (trump should build the wall by the way. I just don't think it will cure the problem.

Like you say it will reduce the problem.

I also think it will make only the really determined nutters get in leaving you with less numbers but more serious problems from them

Do the illegal migrants have superpowers where they can walk through walls? Or maybe they can fly over?

Hard borders work.... Hungary installed a lot of fences and the number of migrants entering greatly reduced....

I think a fair few of them do fly over the borders!! A few hundred thousand undocumented immigrants in the US come from different continents. I thought overstaying visas was the main way illegal immigrants come to be there..

Its just a simple solution offered up to solve a complex problem - seems to be a good way to get votes. It's obviously a silly unworkable idea, just like the travel ban was