Trump Petition

matelot

Care to enlighten us on these truly staggering numbers?

My limited knowledge of the period suggests that though there certainly was violence, one of the more remarkable things was the way the empire allowed other religions to be, and to absorb and integrate sanskrit (Hindu) knowledge.

They eradicated them as best they could hence why the Hindu Kush has no Hindus .. 20 million is a rough number also a the rest where pretty much used as slaves and such things as the males made in to eunuchs in an attempt to stop them breeding.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, getting back on track! Should Trump come over for a state visit? I think he should, the man is an absolute legend! Having said that, I don't think he should be in charge of the remote control for the TV, never mind the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Care to enlighten us on these truly staggering numbers?

My limited knowledge of the period suggests that though there certainly was violence, one of the more remarkable things was the way the empire allowed other religions to be, and to absorb and integrate sanskrit (Hindu) knowledge.

Koenraad Elst, in 'Negationism in India'', puts the figure at somewhere north of 100 million,

Daniel Pipes arrives at a similar figure, many Hindu sources would say that's a conservative estimate and double it to 200 million +, whereas some Muslims deny the whole thing ever happened, claiming nobody died and that thousands converted to Islam of their own volition, once they realised it was the one true religion.:laugh1: The BBC History site - while keen to list the 'benefits' brought by the invaders - scarcely touches on these massacres and forced conversions, in marked contrast - obviously - to their history of the British in India. So, like many historical events, the truth is often subjective, the Turkish denial of the Armenian genocide is a case in point.

On the subject of Trump and his travel ban, although it's a 'Fox News' link, this story is quite relevant to the debate

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amNRGpA4Ph8[/ame]

Listen, in particular, to the last minute of the interview - then google 'taqiya' and 'kitman'.:sneaky2:

So, getting back on track! Should Trump come over for a state visit? I think he should, the man is an absolute legend! Having said that, I don't think he should be in charge of the remote control for the TV, never mind the USA.

Trump is a vain, egotistical narcissist, of that there can be no doubt, and, if the opportunity arose, I could never imagine voting for him - or Clinton, for that matter - BUT, like it or not, he is the democratically elected POTUS, and de facto Leader of the Free World, and I'm getting rather weary of the reluctance shown by certain people who not only refuse to accept this fact and move on, but who then go on to actively orchestrate a campaign to first hamstring and then ultimately overthrow his administration, thereby effectively overturning a democratic vote - and they accuse Trump of being a Facist? :confused1:

If you don't like the result, organise yourself, debate the issues that matter, stop 'no platforming' people and retreating to your 'safe space' and - crucially - run a candidate next time who's USP isn't solely the fact that they possess a vagina.:001_rolleyes:

Trump is a vain, egotistical narcissist, of that there can be no doubt, and, if the opportunity arose, I could never imagine voting for him - or Clinton, for that matter - BUT, like it or not, he is the democratically elected POTUS, and de facto Leader of the Free World, and I'm getting rather weary of the reluctance shown by certain people who not only refuse to accept this fact and move on, but who then go on to actively orchestrate a campaign to first hamstring and then ultimately overthrow his administration, thereby effectively overturning a democratic vote - and they accuse Trump of being a Facist? :confused1:

If you don't like the result, organise yourself, debate the issues that matter, stop 'no platforming' people and retreating to your 'safe space' and - crucially - run a candidate next time who's USP isn't solely the fact that they possess a vagina.:001_rolleyes:

Very good post. :congrats:

Spot on. [emoji106]

👍🏻 that's about the sum of it! 👍🏻

What a crock, Trumps a vain narcissistic egomaniac....

He's no more of a vain narcissistic egomaniac that any other person who wants to be the leader of a country....

Does anyone with a brain imagine Obama didn't lie awake at night dreaming of becoming the the first black president?... Or Theresa May hasn't been fantasising about becoming Britain's Prime Minister over the years...

Lets face it, everyone's a narcissist and egotistical in some way.....

Who doesn't want a bigger better set up to show off to their rivals?.... The only difference between Trump and anyone else is the media ain't got nothin on him, so have been reduced to attacking his personality...

Some moronic commentator says he's a Narcissist and the media jump on it like lemmings.. Numpties...