Sum up a thread in two sentences.

Mick Dempsey

• 5 years later...

Hi guys, new poster here, hope you can help.

We have a tree in our garden that our neighbour (who is a bastard that feeds kittens to his python) has issues with, it’s a 6ft diameter poplar right next to his house.

It was planted by our grandma and our recently departed sainted mother used to cry underneath it and say how much she loved it

Anyway, our neighbour (who has sex with chickens in his garden whilst shouting out our children’s names) has asked us to cut it down as part of his house has apparently collapsed and the so called experts say it is due to the tree.

We had a qualified tree surgeon round who said we should cut it down, but we love nature and stuff as long as it annoys our neighbour (who livestreams satanic rituals every second Tuesday)

Can anyone help?

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

I contacted the council, but they weren’t interested. 
I’m fairly sure the entire council are involved in the live-streaming so are on his side.

Don’t want to post a picture as it may give an idea of where I live, but for an idea here’s my house (can’t see the tree from here)

8813EE57-84FA-4D89-96D1-75C7632A3422.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Do any of the professional tree people (sorry I don't know what you call yourselves) on here agree that Ivy has recently become the most widespread and threatening invasive plant ever identified in the history of botany and will absolutely be the cause of the end of the world and why aren't you doing something about it!!!!!!

No it's probably more to do with you recently retiring from the Faculty which means you go outside now and you've noticed Ivy exists, don't worry.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4