Jagger's a dad again!

Shane

Just because the father is young doesn't mean he'll be around or that the kid will even know who his father is. Don't think you really thought that one through to be honest.

I did think it through, and your just repeating what I said anyway. If a child loses his father early in his life that is bad luck, if a kid never knows his father as Its a one night stand or father abandoned family that is not a situation I would advocate either. In this case it is pre ordained, and I'm telling you now if Jagger was a women the majority of the population would agree with me, I feel sorry for the kid that he will lose his father when he is young, if a kid has never known his father he doesn't know what he is missing and I would feel for them too.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a woman managed to have a kid at this age then everyone would be saying it's a selfish and unfair on the kid- personally I think the same in this instance. But there we go.

No they wouldn't and they shouldn't. More fool the idiots who pump kids out as soon as they can claim income support. Good luck to him, I need to go and Google who his Mrs is as she must be fit.:thumbup:

I dont suppose for one minute the child will have a conventional upbringing, it will probably be raised by a succession on nannies and then shoved into an expensive boarding school. The integrity of the mothers knicker elastic is suspect so I would imagine she will have no problem finding the child a new daddy when Jagger croaks or is exchanged for one that still works.

Bob

You're a real bunch of bastards.

I will never play rugby or football or get to box with my son because I'm an older dad.

Possibly because I only have 3 daughters, like.

But there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Look on the bright side mate.

Who wants to run about kicking a ball with the boys when you can have three weddings to pay for.

I did think it through, and your just repeating what I said anyway. If a child loses his father early in his life that is bad luck, if a kid never knows his father as Its a one night stand or father abandoned family that is not a situation I would advocate either. In this case it is pre ordained, and I'm telling you now if Jagger was a women the majority of the population would agree with me, I feel sorry for the kid that he will lose his father when he is young, if a kid has never known his father he doesn't know what he is missing and I would feel for them too.

You said he was selfish as he was old, the suggestion being he wouldn't be around where a younger father would.

As for whether Jagger is selfish or not or what the general public would say if it had been an older mother I don't have an opinion as I couldn't care less to be honest.