Annoying Things Guys Do On Site

Haironyourchest

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one for the cab is when someone changes the radio station or messes about with the air con without asking me first. Or when people clutter up the dash with crap wrappers and wet hoodies (made even worse when they leave it there). I have taken to sneakily popping it all back in to there bags when they aren't looking(banana skins and all). My van my rules if you don't like it walk.

Another one for the cab is when someone changes the radio station or messes about with the air con without asking me first. Or when people clutter up the dash with crap wrappers and wet hoodies (made even worse when they leave it there). I have taken to sneakily popping it all back in to there bags when they aren't looking(banana skins and all). My van my rules if you don't like it walk.

if they leave there **** bin it. what ever it is

Leaving the tool boxes out in the rain on a Friday then leaving them closed over the weekend...

Leaving everything and anything in the truck that is wet or waste.

Overfeeding the chippers...duh!

Feeding chippers with lumps of wood like 'morning stars' then having to spend 20min wrestling the lumps out of the rollers.

Taking a fresh saw each time a chain is blunted until every saw is blunted.

Getting the 'ump when I ruck up on site an hour before the end of the job and point out the hangers (post rope retrieval)

Leaving the truck doors open in the rain.

Not taking muddy gloves off to move the truck.

Oh F~~K IT!

I'm going to work alone from now on...:sneaky2:

Ty

not exactly 'on site', but i hate when passengers put their hands up to thank other drivers who have pulled over to let you through. Thats the drivers job!

my father in law does that it gets right on ma tits as well as acting like Dom jolly when he answers the phone oh and disturbing me on a Sunday night when am bolloxed