Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

No not ignoring that completely but like you say, Biden is out the race now. Kamala or Trump are their choices. Biden is senile, rightly so is being retired, I like the Thunderbirds analogy.

A son who is an addict perhaps indicates parents who failed, perhaps it doesn't, but I don't think there is any suggestions that Joe Biden was his dealer or got him addicted in the first place.

Trump is always the bad man... he isn't a good man... given the choices of 4 years ago, I think they made the right one, I don't think Trump is selfless enough to lead a nation - all self serving. Doesn't mean to say that anyone who reaches the top of any large organisation is blameless in everything - there has to be some ruthlessness as they go. So no, Trump isn't the only rotten apple to reach the top in any political arena.

I heard someone on the wireless earlier describe him, and everything he does in any and all capacities as entirely transactional. That sounds about right. Everything is done for some kind of personal gain. Hence how he's got to where he is today obviously .The surprise is that so many people fall for it.

That transactional motivation probably stretches to close associates, business interests and family, but certainly not for anyone or anything outside of that close circle. If more voters, actual and notional, realised that he's not ever working for the good of the good old USA then he wouldn't have the fanatical support that he enjoys.

• Like 1