Thanks Love !!

Dean Lofthouse

I arranged a suprise family get together last night for our lasses 40th. I told her we were going out for a meal at a pub and arrange for all her family to be there waiting when we got there.

Everything went well.

I also arranged for a bunch of flowers to be delivered to the Pub before we got there.

Bear in mind I have bought her one bunch of flowers in 22 years, so I'm no expert when it comes to buying them.

To save hassle the flower shop said, just tell us how much you want to spend and we'll do the rest. £60 to £70 should do the trick.

Loverly bunch of excotic flowers were waiting at the pub, got a snog the lot.

Till she found out the price and went nuts, went on unmercifully for hours, I said Balls to you then, thats the last time I buy flowers.

Not knowing how much flowers are I was a bit green so to speak, how much do you reckon was a decent price for these flowers, do you think I paid too much and how much would you spend on your lasses 40th

Picture below:

597653a001d85_40thFlowers007.jpg.de2f696ad3d7eecc13bd66b0f99a94bb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any flowers from a florist will do but not the supermarket and definately not the garage ( they can always tell ). Just go for £10 - £15 or do a swap, I used to swap a load of Pitasporum or the immature leaves of Eucalyptus for a bunch of flowers from the florist round the corner. Always good for a bj:001_smile:

you ought to come to where i work people keep leaving lovely flowers that no would complain if you took a couple home

You aren't supposed to take flowers from graveyards Bob :001_tongue:

It's the thought that counts is what I told her, I thought I might be on for it last night, but that went out the window :bored: