Thanks Love !!

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you got your shirt pined up a bit there mate!

Thats the problem with letting your misses go out to work, they start to think some of the money is theirs and get all upset when you spend it!

I keep mine at home making my tea!

(before the attack begins this is tongue in cheek!)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!!

They were hideous!! No offence meant. I think the sentiment was beautiful. £30/£40 should've been plenty. Always go for the independant, arty florists rather than some run of the mill interflora, IMO. But then, I'm only a girl!

Why did you tell her how much they were?

IF there's a next time, get one of your mates wives to order it. they'll know.

Sounds like she's a lucky lady. You did good.

Why did you tell her how much they were?

You don't know Mrs Lofthouses interogation techniques. She always fins out how much stuff were and she'll be opening the credit card bill

There is only one time she didn't, I spent £120 on something for my gun, the bloke at the gunshop was gob smacked when I asked him to write the receipt for £20 :001_cool:

You don't know Mrs Lofthouses interogation techniques. She always fins out how much stuff were and she'll be opening the credit card bill

There is only one time she didn't, I spent £120 on something for my gun, the bloke at the gunshop was gob smacked when I asked him to write the receipt for £20 :001_cool:

I love reading your threads. You make me laugh out loud!!

You can't beat that Yorkshire sense of humour :001_smile:

Fair-play - I used to do that all the time.... we're separated now ! :ohmy:

70 squid for that!, They got big windows there - seen you coming a mile orf! Fair Play tho' for spending that much on you partners 40th. Mine told me she wanted a divorce - so it cost me a hell of a lot more in the end.