Video Rotatech vs Leading brand

Northernarbsupplies

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rob,

Just a bit of friendly banter indeed. Give us a ring if you do want to get some. We are interested to see how they work on the Sugi bars also.

I asked a week ago, through your website, if you could do loops that fit the Sugi R7 bars, but got no reply! :thumbdown:

Been using rotatech for a few days now find they do bite and stall every now and again but for the most part good chains hold they're edge longer I've found, not brilliant on top handles but ground saws il be using rotatech from now on not a bad chain and cheap if it gets that mullered I won't be worried about putting it in the metal bin 😁😁

Sorry for the slow reply. I miss understood your question. We haven't received anything through the website from you. The best way to get in touch is to email [email protected] or call 0114 278 9090.

At the moment, we don't do them for the Sugi bars, but we have plans to in the near future.

You can follow our facebook page, to stay up to date with new products, http://www.facebook.com/NorthernArbSupplies

Edited by Northernarbsupplies

• 3 weeks later...