Video Rotatech vs Leading brand

Northernarbsupplies

I think it detracts from the brand. It's one thing to compete on price, another to make out it's far superior to well established products that we all know perform well on the basis of this video

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

You are always welcome to make your own video. Different customers will always experience different things and have different opinions. In our previous video, the customer said the chains were the same [ame]

[/ame]

The only way you can really know, is to try them for yourself. We offer a 100% money back guarantee. So there is nothing to lose. By not trying them, you would be missing out on substantial savings.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I haven't used this chain so will not knock the product. I have used one cheap brand chain and only one when we were really stuck for one and it was all we could get,..it was useless and based on that would not buy another.

I can honestly say in over 40 years of cutting I have had no issues with major brand chains, apart from the odd one needing a rub when new, bearing in mind when I first started a lot of fallers used waste oil for chain lube it kind of speaks for itself.

Theres nothing , apart from a saw that is a pig to start, that pisses me off more than a bad chain.

Wow you have a lot of experience in the trade. The Rotatech chain is distinct from the cheap chains. It is low in cost, but not in quality. This is because we cut out the middle man by developing and selling our own chainsaw chain. The chain's quality is evident from the images of it.

We are that sure of the chains quality, there is a 100% money back guarantee.

1.jpg.33d10d9063bd1a3ffa81e28e2a4bf89a.jpg

Have tried them, wasn't overly impressed when was branded piranha, gave the chains a second chance and I've got one on my 550xp at the moment and it's fine and will buy more. I just don't think they're a better chain than others and the video was a bit misleading

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Thank you for giving them a second chance. I am glad you are happy with the improved Rotatech chains. You are welcome to test the differences yourself. We developed this chain to be of a high quality and to sell it at a reasonable price. We don't want to mislead people. This is an independent video. When they made it they got this result. It isn't like a TV advert, where actors are paid to say something.

The Rotatech chain is distinct from the cheap chains. It is low in cost, but not in quality. This is because we cut out the middle man by developing and selling our own chainsaw chain. The chain's quality is evident from the images of it.

We are that sure of the chains quality, there is a 100% money back guarantee.

Haha! Annnnnnnndddddddddd back round to the old verse! Yawn!

;)

Yes, however there has been a lot of improvements to the chains in the last year. They are still much cheaper than the other quality chains. They now have blued steel, and are pre stretched. We are that sure that you will be happy with them, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.

You can see the full range here, Rotatech Chains & Bars - Northern ARB Supplies

Prestreched I can understand but is the blued steel any real advantage?

I thought it just gave a minimal protection against rust as in gun barrel bluing.

Or is it some other process by the same name?

Prestreched I can understand but is the blued steel any real advantage?

I thought it just gave a minimal protection against rust as in gun barrel bluing.

Or is it some other process by the same name?

It is an anti corrosion process. It makes the chains last longer. Something we have added more recently.