Video Rotatech vs Leading brand

Northernarbsupplies

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The saw on the right keeps bogging down, is that the saw or the user? I think if he didn't lean on it so much it would cut quicker.

Hi Kevm,

It is a real life test. Both men are professionals, experienced working with chainsaws. As many variables that can be reasonably controlled have been. They actually did a couple of different tests and the Rotatech was quicker than the leading brand.

Chain on the right seems a little dull - and why be shy about it - come on 'leading brand' = ????????

:laugh1::laugh1:

The Rotatech is new to the game. He is the unexpected winner. Overcoming the odds. In the end it was down to pure strength, durability, and very being sharp. Let's not forget the blued steal, which really gave him the edge.

Well, they appear to be different saws to me , and before you started changing wording around yesterday one was a Dolmar 7900, the other a husky 576 , then lo and behold they became identical saws, and Hector disappeared to book.

I know you are trying to sell a product, but a lot of us are professional as you put it, and I for one would not be convinced into buying something based on this errmmm "controlled" test ,.

Timber Man, thank you for reading the blog post more than once. I really do appreciate that. You have a fantastic memory. If you have any ideas for further videos, that would be great.

The video was made by an enthusiastic customer. I was excited, I wanted to hear people's thoughts and I posted it with the information I had as soon as I could. I have taken your comments into account and improved the article. Something great about blogging is that as comments come through we can improve things. The video was already fantastic and now the post is right?

It is actually at great controlled test, from a scientific point of view. We have a null hypothesis, a control test, conducted by third parties, on the same piece of wood, using the same oil and similar equipment. Outside lad conditions, there are always variables that can't be controlled.

Have you tried the chains at all? I can see you are quite interested in them. What would convince you?

Edited by Northernarbsupplies

I think he meant blue steel.

You know, like this.....

zoolander.jpg?w=624

and I think you meant 'She'. You know, like this.....

13892278_151961815235015_1089594348013254816_n.jpg?oh=d5602ab8daf1208c739cd50d22af0e5c&oe=5876061A

What do you think of the video? Has it convinced you to go to rotatechsawchain.co.uk and buy high quality Rotatech chainsaw chains? It is exactly what your business is missing.