Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/darren-adam/naz-shah-shadow-equalities-minister-anti-semitism/

Not only is she a proven anti Semite she was quoted saying the grooming victims "should be quiet for the sake of diversity" 

OMFG - Corbyn is a stark raving lunatic. She could be our women and equalities shadow minister OMFG it's beyond belief. 

• Like 2

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/darren-adam/naz-shah-shadow-equalities-minister-anti-semitism/

Not only is she a proven anti Semite she was quoted saying the grooming victims "should be quiet for the sake of diversity" 

OMFG - Corbyn is a stark raving lunatic. She could be our women and equalities shadow minister OMFG it's beyond belief. 

Well spotted. But it’s everywhere.

https://www.unwatch.org/one-year-later-answer-jews/
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, difflock said:

Is that to suggest Comarade Corbyn is only a raving political nut-job on Friday's,

I do suppose so since this is a Friday 13th

mth

No, I was going wade in on a rant but thought better of it, seeing as it's Friday.

I can't speak for Chairman Jeremy.

47 minutes ago, Mark J said:

No, I was going wade in on a rant but thought better of it, seeing as it's Friday.

I can't speak for Chairman Jeremy.

I couldn't possibly see how anyone can argue against the absurdity and offensiveness of employing a women to be minister for "women & equality" who has told women who were raped as children to keep quiet for the sake of diversity... 

However... I have a feeling you'd love to try....

• Like 1

On 09/07/2018 at 21:32, Haironyourchest said:

A prophesy by your's truly: something really big happens re. Brit politics this weekend or next week. There is a partial solar eclipse on Thursday 12th July, at 20 degrees Cancer. This is the same degree as the Moon on the UK natal chart. Bet on something big going down..

Well, it's the weekend now, does this count as something big? 

The next full moon is a lunar eclipse - a blood moon - and is situated over the UK. Mars closest it's been to earth in 60,000 years and conduct the moon, or sun, I forget which. "Emotions will run high"... 

Well, it's the weekend now, does this count as something big? 
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/13/delingpole-trump-just-dropped-the-mother-of-all-brexit-bombs-on-theresa-may/   The next full moon is a lunar eclipse - a blood moon - and is situated over the UK. Mars closest it's been to earth in 60,000 years and conduct the moon, or sun, I forget which. "Emotions will run high"... 

Hopefully, it will have a knock on effect and we will get a meaningful exit. It doesn’t even look like we’re going to get our fishing rights back, which admittedly isn’t the biggest issue in terms of real value, but serves as a good barometer to what is really happening in the big picture. It makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings?
The remainers seem to have gone worryingly quiet, it’s almost like they sense they are getting their way after all.