Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I look at the islamic countries (like Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan, UAE, Somalia, North Africa, Turkey, Kuwait) and most of them seem fairly rubbish places to stay. I look at the areas of the West that have become islamic and they seem rubbish places to stay.

Wherever you get a large number of muslims quality of life just seems to be low.

The ironic thing is that many muslims want to improve their life chances by moving to the West... Then they want to change the West into a cold, wet version of the cr4p hole that they came from.

Which ones have you been to?

Sent from my C6603 using Arbtalk mobile app

Wake up Duncan, around 23% of British muslims want Sharia Law implemented in the UK (ICM poll conducted in 2016 for Trevor Philips, former Head of Equality Commission under New Labour for his Ch4 documentary on British muslim attitudes).

That means over 600,000 British muslims want to see Sharia Law replace British Common Law. That's a substantial lobbying/pressure group which is slowly making inroads into seeing their vision for the UK come to fruition.

Islamic law to be enshrined in British law as solicitors get guidelines on 'Sharia compliant' wills | The Independent

Don't be complacent, our culture and way of life can disappear in a few generations if we don't defend our values.

Sharia in the UK: The courts in the shadow of British law offering rough justice for Muslim women | The Independent

Wake up scotspine it's never going to happen here. It's like saying all all Irish Catholics are members of the ira and want a united ireland. I can't believe you believe this nonsense.

Wake up scotspine it's never going to happen here. It's like saying all all Irish Catholics are members of the ira and want a united ireland. I can't believe you believe this nonsense.

Thats not a sound analogy.

There are many countries that have Sharia Law now, I think you are confusing ISIS with Sharia Law, they are not the same.

Wake up Duncan, around 23% of British muslims want Sharia Law implemented in the UK (ICM poll conducted in 2016 for Trevor Philips, former Head of Equality Commission under New Labour for his Ch4 documentary on British muslim attitudes).

That means over 600,000 British muslims want to see Sharia Law replace British Common Law. That's a substantial lobbying/pressure group which is slowly making inroads into seeing their vision for the UK come to fruition.

Islamic law to be enshrined in British law as solicitors get guidelines on 'Sharia compliant' wills | The Independent

Don't be complacent, our culture and way of life can disappear in a few generations if we don't defend our values.

Sharia in the UK: The courts in the shadow of British law offering rough justice for Muslim women | The Independent

Wouldn't make a good detective would you! Blinkers on and staying on.

You come across as an intelligent bloke scotspine1. I can't understand why you keep posting links to this lying conspiracy theorist.

He's been caught out lying more times than I've had hot dinners.

You disagree with his opinions, that's ok. But calling it 'lies' simply exposes your bias and lends nothing constructive to the thread. Most of his videos are based on logical reasoning, rational argumentation and discussion with people directly involved in the events he's commenting on. He often cites articles by nvestigative journalists who're operating within the mainstream press but whose stories are often sidelined if they don't toe the 'establishment' line.

He does a good job of speaking out against the liberal elites in politics, media, academia and celebrity culture. Just one of many folk tired with being told how and what to think by the wealthy intelligentsia who live in a cosy bubble of privilege far from normal folk.

He's also unafraid to speak out against the suicidal leftist liberal narrative of western guilt which has pervaded our culture for decades.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

It's like saying all all Irish Catholics are members of the ira and want a united ireland. I can't believe you believe this nonsense.

You're conflating two separate issues, the 600,000+ British muslims who want Sharia are not terrorists or even Islamists. You seem to be implying they are. You may want to re-think your logic before you tarnish over 600,000 British muslims as terrorists.

It's also very telling you avoided any reference to the two Independent articles.

You multiculturalism loving Liberals have spent the last 50 years preaching that importing migrants from some of the most backward countries on earth was a brilliant idea. You lot shouted down anyone against your policy as "racist".

Multiculturalism hasn't really benefited europe. For instance we've had numerous terrorist attacks and mass sexual assaults.

Why should people listen to you now? You've displayed bad judgement before and been proved completely wrong.

Which ones have you been to?

Sent from my C6603 using Arbtalk mobile app

Bill, the question you really should consider is "has third world migration made europe a better place to live?".

After all the terrorist attacks, mass sexual assaults, crime rates of migrants etc I would suggest the answer is "no".

If you think differently could you explain why?