Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 24/03/2018 at 23:46, matelot said:

If it was gangs of white men abusing ethnic minorities people like you would be working yourself into a rage to condemn them. But since it's brown men abusing white girls you're ok with it...

You're a racist.

On 24/03/2018 at 23:48, Mark J said:

And you're an arsehole.  Are you really suggesting that I think noncing is Ok so long as the perpetrators are white?  Get a grip.

Context.

• Like 1

I think Matelot and any RATIONAL person would be keenly interested in this current phenomenon of Muslim grooming gangs.

I think what is salient about the Rotheram, Telford etc. etc. paedo scandals, beyond the sheer number of perpetrators is that there were striking common factors. Factors that I don't think have been seen before and yet aren't being discussed by the liberal media. 

These being the perpetrators were all Muslim, nearly all brown skin and the victims were all white childred. This is extremely unique and extremely concerning. 

Imagine 10s of 1000s of Asian and Black girls were targeted specifically by White practising Christians. Can  you honestly imagine the media not describing the men as WHITE, CHRISTIAN and the victims as BLACK and ASIAN and shouting it from the rooftops. 

It's not racist to be bloody concerned about this criminal activity and the shocking double standards in society and the media. 

It's got to be bloody awful too for your average Muslim minding his own business and getting on with life. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

It's not racist to be bloody concerned about this criminal activity and the shocking double standards in society and the media. 

It's got to be bloody awful too for your average Muslim minding his own business and getting on with life. 

I wonder often about this. I was a bit young to be socially impacted by the terrorism of the IRA, but I would imagine and hope the vast majority of southern Irish felt pretty awful about it. Same deal with British and Russian football hooligans smashing up other country's infrastructure. I suppose we'll never know, but I would like to know what percentage of the muslim population in the west truly condemns this kind of thing - the sexual predation, as well as ISIS murders. No point in circulating a questionnaire I suppose. 

Edited by Haironyourchest

56 minutes ago, forestboy1978 said:

I think Matelot and any RATIONAL person would be keenly interested in this current phenomenon of Muslim grooming gangs.

I think what is salient about the Rotheram, Telford etc. etc. paedo scandals, beyond the sheer number of perpetrators is that there were striking common factors. Factors that I don't think have been seen before and yet aren't being discussed by the liberal media. 

These being the perpetrators were all Muslim, nearly all brown skin and the victims were all white childred. This is extremely unique and extremely concerning. 

Imagine 10s of 1000s of Asian and Black girls were targeted specifically by White practising Christians. Can  you honestly imagine the media not describing the men as WHITE, CHRISTIAN and the victims as BLACK and ASIAN and shouting it from the rooftops. 

Nobody is shying away from the concerns you have raised what people are saying is all crime is equally bad in context, ie a paedophile is a paedophile irrelevant of colour, race, religion etc. 

I have said multiple times matey boy raises some good points, some I agree with but the way he goes about it is extreme. 

In his eyes im an extreme racist!!

He continually spins a thread to suit his narrative whilst avoiding questions and has a penchant for spouting shit (not all the time mind) without doing his homework to back himself up. Then he’ll go missing, wait for someone else to do some digging for him and jump straight back on the bandwagon. 

Whats also a shame with him is 90 ish percent of his contributions to AT are on the same rhetoric. 

• Like 4

Mark was saying "elite paedophile scandals" were worse than Rotherham.

Points to make are: there have been no "elite paedophile scandals" and Rotherham is probably the worst paedophile scandal from the last few decades...

Mark is the type of guy that attacks white people for whatever crime they commit and ignores crimes committed by brown people. That's textbook racism....

The church springs to mind!

The church springs to mind!

Not to mention the network of abusers at children’s care homes on an industrial scale . It’s certainly not just confined to Muslims.
The disturbing thing is how the authorities have hushed it up, like they did with the German mass sex attacks.
At least the current Archbishop of Canterbury and his deputy at York seem serious about dealing with it.
  • Like 1

Not to mention the network of abusers at children’s care homes on an industrial scale . It’s certainly not just confined to Muslims.
The disturbing thing is how the authorities have hushed it up, like they did with the German mass sex attacks.
At least the current Archbishop of Canterbury and his deputy at York seem serious about dealing with it.

Exactly it’s all over the place!
The lad that works for me was raped by a white policeman/scout leader when he was young. Sick bastard got 14 years for it.

13 hours ago, Mark J said:

I see. (1) Why not run for UKIP then? (2) Have you read Corbyns letter to the Jewish Council in full? It's easily located online. 

(1) I'm not confident that the party has sufficiently defined itself post referendum / post Farage.  It is still a necessary 'check & balance' for the Tories in this pre-Brexit era but internal turmoil and the absence of a sufficiently suitable leadership team is not presenting a consolidated stance - hence, my membership (perhaps temporarily) was not renewed.  Where will we be in 6 months time?  With Johnson, Mogg, Gove etc in pole positions in the Tory party there is some heavy weight grunt behind the Brexit momentum, despite May's idling (a similar rock/hard place.)  There's potential for UKIP to merge with the anti-EU brigade of the Tories....  Who knows....

(2) No.  Does it go something like:  

"...Blah, blah, blah, not on my watch, I won't stand for it neither will Ken, no recommendations in the Chakrabarti Inquiry, but I'll wait another 2 years before doing nothing about there not be any recommendations 2 years ago which, obviously, we haven't implemented, blah, blah, blah, solidarity, no surrender, we all stand together, not on my watch, peace out.....?"    

Do I need to read it.....?